[R][ORGWB-003] 鶴巻星奈 Seina Tsurumaki

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Cepheiden

Jan 31, 2009
Hello everyone,
I am looking for this file: ORGWB-003

000000001689.jpg

Does anybody have a free download?
Thanks in advance!

Reactions: javr and Atarius

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Hello everyone,
I am looking for this file: ORGWB-003

000000001689.jpg

Does anybody have a free download?

Alternatively can somebody download the file from one of these and reupload somewhere else?
http://depfile.us/jAd12regwts
https://upstore.net/AazGHFa

Thanks in advance!

While I am at it, I am also looking for ZEUSFB-010. So any free links are welcome.
ZEUSFB-010.jpg
Couple of things. Always post the link to the site where download links come from. That gives potential helpers the ability to determine if that site is a fake content site so they don't download junk trying to help you. Also, do not piggyback requests, each requested title should have it's own post.

Good luck

ZNesTN

Dec 8, 2012
The site is good and it's require 2$ in crypto currency for 1 download

Now if anybody would do it for Miss Seina ...

ZNesTN

Dec 8, 2012
Always be weary of no screenshot sites :eek:

Well the site have 2 previews for 2 version of this video and I have downloaded tons from there, the mod is active and regularly upload videos on demand too. Only now they make the link premium

about the leech link - it's kind of wierd - normally they just get your link and you have to go through thousand of ads site

ZNesTN

Dec 8, 2012
Anyway - after the death of Depfile - I have requested the site admin to reupload the video to takefile.link (free to download 50kbs/s - resume-able)
feel free to check the site again