1nhdt939pl.jpg

ID: NHDT-939
Release Date: 2010-03-04
Length: 185 min(s)

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
The torrent you gave me, can't be downloaded
What do you mean by "downloaded"? The torrent file? That definitely can be downloaded. The last link of the page of the 1st page works. As well as the link on the page of the 2nd page.
If it's the download in your Torrent client: You waited less than 12 hours. You should be a little bit more patient. Sometimes it can take days, weeks or even months until you have the complete file (or files). Especially if it's rare and/or old.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
And specifically if you're asking for it to be freely provided.
time or money chump.

Reactions: CodeGeek

Kpop-pers

Sep 13, 2015
CodeGeek, I have been patient, I downloaded the torrent file link you gave me, then i go to sleep,

the next day I wake up, still 0% which means the download you gave me is either spoil or fake (my friend told me that).

Sometimes, I torrent movie, it does not happen to have stuck at 0%.

'So I am requesting if anybody have another link ?
Do you think its fair enough?'

desioner, I just join here few days ago and been observing the forums before i join
have I post something wrong or do something wrong? o.o
Learning ^^

Last edited:

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Yes, some torrents are simply dead and you will wait forever as no seeders appear. Fake? Hm, don't know.
But 0% after one day is nothing I would wonder about. If it is 100% after one year (means 12 months) I would kick it if I would be you.
Sometimes seeders show up after 1 week (maybe they are online only on special days). So at least wait for 1 or 2 weeks.

If you can't wait that long I recommend to look for a download instead of a torrent. And even this would take some time as freeloaders (hm, is this a pun in this case ;) ) are limited in aspect of daily bandwith by these file hosters. Or you pay the money for a premium account.

Another possibility was mentioned by desioner: Here are a few members which are able to ship the original DVD / Blu-ray to you if you send some money to them (including the price, the shipping as well as a small fee for their efforts).

Kpop-pers

Sep 13, 2015
CodeGeek, oh I see, now I get it !
Sorry and Thanks for explaining ! :)

'Yes, some torrents are simply dead and you will wait forever as no seeders appear.'
'But 0% after one day is nothing I would wonder about.'
'Sometimes seeders show up after 1 week (maybe they are online only on special days). So at least wait for 1 or 2 weeks.'

I still would like to put the thread open if anyone have the links. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Ah, nothing wrong, just n00b. Which is to be expected. Please don't take it personal.
Finally no bumps.
wait or pay

Reactions: Casshern2