Dec 17, 2006
純真無垢 ~ホワイトレーベル~ 山中知恵 Part5 Blu-ray版
http://www.eic-book.com/detail_24633.html

pp_24633.jpg

The Prisoner

Number Six
Mar 3, 2008
Three thanks in six years? :puzzled:
You'd better start pushing that button before you think about asking for stuff. :pandalaugh:

drc

Dec 17, 2006
Sorry about that. I truly am grateful for such great stuff found here at akiba online, but I guess no one will know unless I at least click on the thanks button. It is possible that I tend to forget to click on it due to various circumstances, but from now on I will make sure to click on it as often as possible; not just because I'm looking for any benefit, such as getting these requested files uploaded, but because it is only fair. If members from this great forum have the time and the kindness to share such great stuff, it is only right that one takes the time to say thank you, therefore I will take my time from now on to do so as well.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
I can also vouch for drc. Having been one of the original DVD club members and participating in many of their releases helping others and I get things that were not (some still not) available yet. Unfortunately I don't download anymore form akiba so I can't help you drc. I'm sure someone can though. I would recommend reminding in the original threads. I'm also gonna move this to the Idol Request forum as she's no longer U-15.