[R] [Minisuka.tv] Aya Kuromiya ?Is Anyone capable to point me the download link of these clips.

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

zuicider

Feb 16, 2007
Since filecloud hosting has gone. So both video files seemed to be lost forever, and I cannot find and really prove the existence of files on any websites (without pay them some money first).

So, anyone who has these files and kindly upload them to filejoker (or any hosting) please help me.
At least, knowing the location of the file that can acccessible via internet would be ok.

[Minisuka.tv] 2015-02-05 Aya Kuromiya - Secret Gallery (STAGE1) MOVIE 01 [93.5MB]
dead old link: http://filecloud.cc/468nqat8m81m/aya_st1_01.mp4.html
screenshots:
aya_st1_01_s-jpg.357902

AND
[Minisuka.tv] 2015-02-19 Aya Kuromiya - Secret Gallery (STAGE1) MOVIE 02 [104.8MB]
dead old link: http://filecloud.cc/fy1zmh1wb1qc/aya_st1_02.mp4.html
screenshots:
aya_st1_02_s-jpg.367314

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: danl1956

zuicider

Feb 16, 2007
ps. believe me. I try to find these files all over the internet for a long time, but have no luck.
This AKIBA request forum is the last hope.

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012

zuicider

Feb 16, 2007
Yes, I thought so. I tried to request aikonhey some months ago but nothing happen. May be aikonhey has lost these clips.
Most of akiba members may not have these files because these idol clips are not their types.
I know since I have read many requests in this forum and they request dvds which I never have those movies too. :malu:

btw, Thanks for your suggestion.

Reactions: granatnik

genkiganger

Dec 10, 2008
Sadly all what i have of her are pics, i was searching like you and found nothing for now:sedih: :aaaa:

AsianIdol

Apr 1, 2007
The bottom clip has been requested of aikonhey for a long time. He doesn't have it any longer, or can't find it. Unless someone here has it saved and cares to search, your hopes of acquiring it are little to no success!

zakurabu

The Idolmaster
Aug 25, 2015
Damn, how'd that bottom clip get lost? It looks amazing. I wish Rei had done something like that.