[R]陵辱!超高級公衆肉便器 小澤マリア(SVDVD-135)

kayday808

Jan 13, 2012
Hey ive seen short videos of this but i havent seen the full video, can some give me a link if they know or have this video.
1svdvd135pl.jpg

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
If you have movie code, like SVDVD-135 in this case, you can find downloads by entering that code as a search term.

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
Wow I'm only 10 minutes in and I've thrilled with what's gonna happen next. I lol'ed a little when I saw the guys having some trouble setting up the bondage gear:D.

edit: ok pretty much scanned through the whole movie and I'm mainly disappointed with the lack of actual sex...they only start fucking a whopping 90 minutes in. Was really hoping with a slew of sex with nakadashis and bukkakes and that she'd be covered in cum by the end. Instead we get a guy fake pissing on her face to wrap things up:confused:.

Plenty of funny moments tho:rolleyes:

Last edited:

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Yeah she made some disappointing vids. This was one of a few that I gave a miss. And from your mini-review I didn't miss anything. Her anal vid was also a total disappointment.

I've long argued that the AV industry/ecology is such that there's some kind of unspoken maximum quality ceiling. Maria Ozawa was quite the top attraction in her days so any vid with her would generate sales figure. And that's enough, it's as if the producers is afraid to make the vid too good (could the math be that an AMAZING dvd wouldn't sell much more than a good dvd, but could cut into the sales figures of other dvds released in the same time window?) So (1) Maria, (2) hardcore fetish, that's enough. We can't make the vid any better. So what should belong on the cutting room floor, or at best, as outtakes in a DVD extra now becomes the main parts of the film. We could put more effort and hearts into filmmaking but we are saving that for the performer were an unknown amateur.

Or perhaps she herself was at fault. She had the good looks and the will to make a great AV career. But she seemed to want to break out of some non-existent box and did a bunch of hardcore vids. But on one hand she failed to make a massive success in the hardcore realm and either she got bored with the mainstream AV, or the hardcore cheapened her value in the mainstream AV, either way she just quickly faded from view. There's no reason she can't be as active and as successful as Ayumi Shinoda or Anri Okita, who are the same age. Perhaps she wants to break into non-sex entertainment, but guess it's not panning out for her.

glanmenai

Nov 12, 2012
She's just completed a non-sex movie in the Phillipines, carried out numerous interviews/appearances there so I guess she's doing OK without doing AV

glanmenai

Nov 12, 2012
Did She really fimished the movie with Robin P.? Or different movie?
As far as I'm aware it's the same movie but with a different leading male actor. Apparently Robin P pulled out due to his wife's pregnancy.

ozone

Jan 29, 2008
Well, I'm glad they decided to continue filming even without Robin. Thanks for the info.

glanmenai

Nov 12, 2012
Interesting............looks like she's stripping at Strip Hamageki' this week. Is she thinking of a comeback?