[R]後藤麻衣 Mai Goto [THE-00x] series

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

rompo

Sep 12, 2009
Hello,

I'm looking for the series of videos that Mai Goto (後藤麻衣) has done with this label:

http://www.the-saikyo.com/news/index.html

It seems they have done nothing else than those five videos with her.

Those videos seem to be far more daring (maybe even AV) than the numerous KIDM she has done.

If anyone of you has got at least one of them, I will be really grateful if you could share it, whatever the way you can use (DDL or Torrent or hidden in my garden among Easter Eggs). As I don't have any garden, I will accept any other way. :)

Thank you for your help upon my request.

The DVD codes and DVD names are:

[THE-001] - Sex and the Paris
[THE-002] - Ritz
[THE-003] - エメラルドの恋
[THE-004] - 男優2人とドバイ・プライベート旅行(後編) first part
[THE-005] - 男優2人とドバイ・プライベート旅行(後編) later part

Here are the DVD covers:

Mai Goto (後藤麻衣) - Sex and the Paris [THE-001].jpg Mai Goto (後藤麻衣) - Ritz [THE-002].jpg Mai Goto (後藤麻衣) - エメラルドの恋 [THE-003].jpg Mai Goto (後藤麻衣) - 男優2人とドバイ・プライベート旅行(前編) first part [THE-004].jpg Mai Goto (後藤麻衣) - [男優2人とドバイ・プライベート旅行(前編) later part [THE-005].jpg

Reactions: poilutes