[R] Littlewitch (Game CG)

SpaceNeko

WIZ*ONE
Sep 2, 2010
I would like to request any or all of the Game CG sets from the following Littlewitch games. A few of these sets were posted years ago but the links no longer work.

ロンド・リーフレット Rondo Leaflet

少女魔法学リトルウィッチロマネスク

白詰草話 Episode of the Clovers

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I will see what I can do. Give me a little time on this.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I would like to request any or all of the Game CG sets from the following Littlewitch games. A few of these sets were posted years ago but the links no longer work.

Now I have found several CGs's but I have no idea if what I have found is complete, which is to say I have not found complete sets posted by themselves. From what I understand however, the complete CG sets come with each game. I have not wanted to download the games to find out however. If you are looking for a torrent for the Littlewitch games I can share that and you can find out for yourself.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Okay. I would edit my last post but to make sure it this isn't missed by concerned or interested parties I will add a new post to this request thread. It took some time because there seems to be some DMCA takedown artists concerned with this artwork and a bunch of dead torrents, (although there is a 33gb torrent I just had no interest in checking out for seeds). I have come across some of Oyari Ashitos' artwork. I will post what I found in Loliland so as not to kill the download links (and maybe because of the Ryushare rule but maybe not). If what I share is not what was desired....too bad so sad.....it is the best I can do.

Reactions: 1 person

SpaceNeko

WIZ*ONE
Sep 2, 2010
Well thank you for going to the trouble to help look for these. I haven't had much luck myself. I did find the picture sets posted on another message board but the links there no longer worked either. Thanks again!

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Well thank you for going to the trouble to help look for these. I haven't had much luck myself. I did find the picture sets posted on another message board but the links there no longer worked either. Thanks again!

My pleasure. Don't feel bad either, I came across dozens and dozens of dead ends myself. Sometimes requests get to me though. I have shared terabytes worth of pictures in Loli Land in the past ( all gone now....sigh) and for me it was never about sharing fap material, it was about sharing art. I don't care if others fapped to it or not but it wasn't fap material for me. Just not my kind of thing to fap to. You were looking for something very specific from an artist that I had shared here before. I don't care why you wanted it but I could tell that you definetly appreciated his style of art. And appreciating an artist who draws lolicon, that is something I can sympathize with. I wanted to help if I could, so I made the time.

Last edited by a moderator:

SpaceNeko

WIZ*ONE
Sep 2, 2010
I have found a large torrent that was posted in 2012 that contains most if not all of the littlewitch games as well as other media, including the Game CG sets for all the games and other artwork by Oyari Ashito. I do not know if the torrent is still active nor do I use torrent software myself. :( If anyone is interested I can share the link to the page where I found the torrent or the file itself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
you might have mentioned it is like a 33gb torrent.

SpaceNeko

WIZ*ONE
Sep 2, 2010
I haven't used torrents in years but the client I had allowed the user to specify specific files they wanted to download, so they didn't have to download the entire thing if they didn't want to. If anyone is interested I'm going to link the torrent file here and a list of everything in it. Please note that this isn't my torrent and I have no idea if its still active or being seeded by anyone. I found the torrent here: http://www.acgall.com/viewthread.php?tid=896

File Listing (92 files)
Games\(18禁ゲーム) [070126] [LitteleWitch] ロンド リーフレット -RONDO LEAFLET-\(18禁ゲーム)[070126][LitteleWitch]ロンド リーフレット -RONDO LEAFLET- (iso+mds).rar 1.15GB
Games\(18禁ゲーム) [070126] [LitteleWitch] ロンド リーフレット -RONDO LEAFLET-\(18禁ゲーム) [070126] [LitteleWitch] ロンド リーフレット -RONDO LEAFLET- NoDVD.zip 17.13KB
Games\Ps2\Shoujo Mahou Gaku Little Witch Romanesque.iso 3.97GB
Games\ピリオド sweet drops\(18禁ゲーム)[080926][Littlewitch]ピリオド sweet drops (iso).part1.rar 953.67MB
Games\ピリオド sweet drops\(18禁ゲーム)[080926][Littlewitch]ピリオド sweet drops (iso).part2.rar 730.87MB
Games\[18禁ゲーム] [071221] [Littlewitch] PERIOD ピリオド (ISO+MDS+rr3).rar 2.51GB
Games\(18禁ゲーム) [080627] [Littlewitch] 少女魔法学リトルウィッチロマネスク editio perfecta (mdf+mds).rar 2.34GB
Games\[100129] シュガーコートフリークス GAME DISC (iso+mds).rar 1.71GB
Games\(18禁ゲーム)[090327][Littlewitch velvet] 聖剣のフェアリース (mds+mdf+jpg rr).rar 1.38GB
Games\[021025][Littlewitch] 白詰草話 - Episode of the Clovers.rar 823.03MB
Games\[040423] [Littlewitch] Quartett (2set cd rr).rar 644.95MB
Graphics\Artworks\[Artwork] [Oyari Ashito (NOCCHI)] -Little White- Kita he Fashion Design Collection.7z 99.82MB
Graphics\Artworks\[Artwork] [Oyari Ashito] [Littlewitch] -A Piece of the World- Shirotsume Souwa -Episode of the Clovers-.7z 51.66MB
Graphics\Doujinshi (INKPOT)\[Doujinshi] [Oyari Ashito] [INKPOT] D+COLLECTION (Autor's Remake of CG for Premier Game, Shirotsume Souwa. The best!!!).7z 66.27MB
Graphics\Doujinshi (INKPOT)\[Doujinshi] [Oyari Ashito] [INKPOT] A-COLLECTION (Parody on anime CC Sakura, NGE, Saber Marionette J, Tenchi Muyou, Princess Maker, etc.).7z 50.91MB
Graphics\Doujinshi (INKPOT)\[Doujinshi] [Oyari Ashito] [INKPOT] B-COLLECTION.7z 19.44MB
Graphics\Doujinshi (INKPOT)\[Doujinshi] [Oyari Ashito] [INKPOT] Retro.7z 14.27MB
Graphics\Doujinshi (INKPOT)\[Doujinshi] [Oyari Ashito] [INKPOT] Kinbeipai 2 (Vanpire Hunter).7z 11.8MB
Graphics\Doujinshi (INKPOT)\[Doujinshi] [Oyari Ashito] [INKPOT] Kinbeipai 4 (Samurai Spirits).7z 8.58MB
Graphics\Doujinshi (INKPOT)\[Doujinshi] [Oyari Ashito] [INKPOT] Kinbeipai 3 (Samurai Spirits).7z 8.43MB
Graphics\Doujinshi (INKPOT)\[Doujinshi] [Oyari Ashito] [INKPOT] All for Love.7z 8.24MB
Graphics\Doujinshi (INKPOT)\[Doujinshi] [Oyari Ashito] [INKPOT] Sakuranboehon.7z 7.76MB
Graphics\Doujinshi (INKPOT)\[Doujinshi] [Oyari Ashito] [INKPOT] Kinbeipai 5 (Samurai Spirits).7z 7.38MB
Graphics\Doujinshi (INKPOT)\[Doujinshi] [Oyari Ashito] [INKPOT] O Deco Style (Princess Maker).7z 5.74MB
Graphics\Doujinshi (INKPOT)\[Doujinshi] [Oyari Ashito] [INKPOT] Supplement 1-2.7z 5.67MB
Graphics\Doujinshi (INKPOT)\[Doujinshi] [Oyari Ashito] [INKPOT] Monochroma.7z 5.55MB
Graphics\Doujinshi (INKPOT)\[Doujinshi] [Oyari Ashito] [INKPOT] Koigokoro (CC Sakura).7z 4.69MB
Graphics\Doujinshi (INKPOT)\[Doujinshi] [Oyari Ashito] [INKPOT] Dialogue + Little Witch.7z 4.53MB
Graphics\Doujinshi (INKPOT)\[Doujinshi] [Oyari Ashito] [INKPOT] Tenshi no Utau Uta.7z 4.45MB
Graphics\Doujinshi (INKPOT)\[Doujinshi] [Oyari Ashito] [INKPOT] Kurohime.7z 2.97MB
Graphics\Doujinshi (INKPOT)\[Doujinshi] [Oyari Ashito] [INKPOT] C-COLLECTION.7z 2.96MB
Graphics\Doujinshi (INKPOT)\[Doujinshi] [Oyari Ashito] [INKPOT] Beta Graph.7z 2.83MB
Graphics\Doujinshi (INKPOT)\[Doujinshi] [Oyari Ashito] [INKPOT] Kinbeipai.7z 2.7MB
Graphics\Doujinshi (INKPOT)\[Doujinshi] [Oyari Ashito] [INKPOT] Kimi no Negao ga Kawaii Kara, Kisu de Kimi o Okoshi Tai.7z 1.84MB
Graphics\Doujinshi (INKPOT)\[Doujinshi] [Oyari Ashito] [INKPOT] Creature is singing a song of soul.7z 1.78MB
Graphics\Doujinshi (INKPOT)\[Doujinshi] [Oyari Ashito] [INKPOT] Fortune (One Piece).7z 1.78MB
Graphics\Doujinshi (INKPOT)\[Doujinshi] [Oyari Ashito] [INKPOT] Kinpatsu no Otome.7z 1.7MB
Graphics\Game CG\[CG] [Littlewitch] [Oyari Ashito] Shoujo Mahougaku Littlewitch Romanesque (jpg).7z 96.03MB
Graphics\Game CG\[CG] [Littlewitch] [Oyari Ashito] Shirotsume Souwa ~Episode of the Clovers~ (jpg).7z 88.11MB
Graphics\Game CG\[CG] [Littlewitch] [Oyari Ashito] Period (bmp).7z 74.36MB
Graphics\Game CG\[CG] [Littlewitch] [Oyari Ashito] Littlewitch FanDisc ~Chiisana Majo no Okurimono~ (jpg).7z 47.95MB
Graphics\Game CG\[CG] [Littlewitch] [Oyari Ashito] Quartett! (bmp).7z 36.68MB
Graphics\Game CG\[CG] [Littlewitch] [Oyari Ashito] Rondo Leaflet (jpg).7z 34.82MB
Graphics\Game CG\(18禁ゲーム)[090327][Littlewitch velvet] 聖剣のフェアリース初回版特典小冊子 (jpg rr).rar 30.21MB
Graphics\Game CG\(18禁ゲーム)[090327][マニュアル類][Littlewitch velvet] 聖剣のフェアリース (jpg rr).rar 17.42MB
Graphics\Other\[Image Collection] [Oyari Ashito] [Littlewitch] Littlewitch FanDisc ~Chiisana Majo no Okurimono~ Privilege image collection (jpg).7z 84.96MB
Graphics\Other\[Image Collection] [Oyari Ashito] [Littlewitch] Quartett! Privilege Image Collection (jpg).7z 40.04MB
Graphics\Other\[Illustration] [Oyari Ashito] Quartett! Visual Symphony Book (TECHGIAN 0405 Appendix).7z 8.44MB
Graphics\Other\[Doujin] [Oyari Ashito] [Littlewitch] Shirotsume Souwa Original Scetches Collection.7z 2.63MB
Graphics\Other\[Shougyoushi] [Anime Miki] [Oyari Ashito] Mayonaka no Tsuki.7z 2.26MB
Graphics\Other\[Member CG Collection] [Oyari Ashito] [Littlewitch] Shirotsume Souwa Wallpaper Collection.7z 2.01MB
Graphics\Other\[Doujin CG] [Oyari Ashito] [INKPOT] CG Collection.7z 1.91MB
Graphics\Other\[Shougyoushi] [Littlewitch] [Oyari Ashito] Quartett! Visual Preview Tone.7z 1.17MB
Graphics\Other\[Desktop Calendar] [Oyari Ashito] Shirotsume Souwa 2003.7z 1.12MB
Graphics\Other\[CG] [Oyari Ashito] [Littlewitch] Shoujo Mahougaku Littlewitch Romanesque Editio Perfecta Countdown.7z 703.76KB
Omake, Tokuten, etc\[Littlewitch] Littlewitch FanDisc ~Chiisana Majo no Okurimono~ (Extra Disc).rar 2.79GB
Omake, Tokuten, etc\[Littlewitch] The Secret Garden FC Privilege Disk (070518).rar 1.06GB
Omake, Tokuten, etc\[Littlewitch] Littlewitch Fan Disc ~Chiisana Majo no Okurimono~ (Game Disc).rar 973.82MB
Omake, Tokuten, etc\[18禁ゲーム] [071221] [Littlewitch] PERIOD ピリオド 予約特典 SPECIAL DISC (ISO+MDS+rr3).rar 70*****8MB
Omake, Tokuten, etc\(C72)[企業][Littlewitch] TITLE WORLD OYARI ASHITO's ART WORK COLLECTION ON DESKTOP (bin+cue).rar 394.94MB
Omake, Tokuten, etc\[Littlewitch] Quartett! Tokuten Extra CD.rar 362.68MB
Omake, Tokuten, etc\[Littlewitch] Shirotsume Souwa -Episode of the Clovers- Extra CD.rar 146.02MB
Omake, Tokuten, etc\[Manual] [Littlewitch] Littlewitch FanDisc ~Chiisana Majo no Okurimono~ (jpg).rar 139.07MB
Omake, Tokuten, etc\[Littlewitch] Shoujo Mahougaku Littlewitch Romanesque Privilege Image Collection.rar 86.26MB
Omake, Tokuten, etc\[Manual] [Littlewitch] Shoujo Mahougaku Littlewitch Romanesque (jpg).rar 61.53MB
Omake, Tokuten, etc\[18禁ゲーム] [071221] [Littlewitch] PERIOD ピリオド 予約特典 MINI STORY DISC (ccd+rr3).rar 13.93MB
Omake, Tokuten, etc\[Littlewitch] Period Tokuten Mini Story Disc.rar 13.52MB
Omake, Tokuten, etc\[Magazine Appendix] [Littlewich] Rondo Leaflet Wallpaper Installer TECHGIAN February 2007 (061222).rar 11.21MB
Omake, Tokuten, etc\[Magazine Appendix] [Littlewich] Period Wallpaper Installer TECHGIAN January 2008 (071122).rar 8.54MB
Omake, Tokuten, etc\littlewitchfandisk_sc.LZH 11.57KB
OST\[EAC] [Littlewitch] Shirotsume Souwa Original Sound Track -Colors- (3tta+cue).rar 1.25GB
OST\[EAC] [090814(C76)] [Littlewitch] [090925] TRICOLORE 『聖剣のフェアリース』 オリジナルサウンドトラック [091218] (2tak+cue+bmp rr1).rar 829.59MB
OST\[EAC] [071229(C73)] [Littlewitch] ピリオド オリジナルサウンドトラック「pige*****」 (tta+cue+bmp rr5).rar 773.35MB
OST\[EAC] [Littlewitch] Period Original Sound Track -Pige*****- (tta+cue+bmp).rar 773.35MB
OST\[EAC](ラジオCD) ピリオドらじお PERIOD RADIO(ピリオらじ)コンプリートエディション[071229][Littlewitch](C73)(mp3+tta+cue+bmp+rr).rar 703.48MB
OST\[EAC] [Littlewitch] Rondo Leaflet Original Sound Track -Old Rose Garden- (2tta+cue+jpg+files[CD-Extra]).rar 640.39MB
OST\[EAC] [Littlewitch] Shoujo Mahougaku Littlewitch Romanesque Original Sound Track -Jewelries- (ape+cue).rar 596.74MB
OST\[EAC] [Littlewitch] Littlewitch Vocal Collection Vol.1 (tta+cue+jpg).rar 548.52MB
OST\[EAC] [Littlewitch] Period Character Songs CD Vol.5-8 (tta+cue+bmp+files[CD-Extra]).rar 411.43MB
OST\[EAC] [Littlewitch] Period Character Songs CD Vol.1-4 (tta+cue+jpg+files[CD-Extra]).rar 338.03MB
OST\(18禁ゲームサントラ)[Littlewitch] Colors ―白詰草話 オリジナルサウンドトラック― (.ogg -q6).zip 279.3MB
OST\[Littlewitch - hosplug] Quartett! Original Sound Track -Flowers- (mp3).rar 234.38MB
OST\[EAC] [080815(C74)] [Little witch] ピリオド sweet drops ドラマCD Centimetre Sweeties(tak+cue).rar 212.47MB
OST\[EAC][090327][Littlewitch velvet]聖剣のフェアリース LAOX/ASOBITCITY ORIGINAL DRAMA CD「戦え、仮面フェアリー!」(wav+cue).rar 193.18MB
OST\[EAC] [Littlewitch] Nakahara Sayaka - No Rain, No Rainbow (Rondo Leaflet Theme Song) (ape+cue).rar 189.29MB
OST\(18禁ゲーム) [050729][littlewitch] +初回特典音楽CD「Canto」 .rar 178.54MB
OST\[EAC] [Littlewitch] Rondo Leaflet Arrangement Mini-album -Allow time to Brew- (ape+cue).rar 171.56MB
OST\(C71) [リトルウィッチ ]『少女魔法学リトルウィッチロマネスク』ドラマCD「LITTLEWITCH ROMANESQUE ~eternus~」.rar 164.69MB
OST\[EAC] [Littlewitch] Quartett! Tokuten Original Sound Track -Strings-.rar 135.45MB
OST\[EAC] [Littlewitch] Shoujo Mahougaku Littlewitch Romanesque Tokuten CD -Canto-.rar 109.16MB
OST\[EAC] ロンド•リーフレット アレンジミニアルバム 「Allow time to Brew」[061229(C71)].rar 66.98MB
OST\[MP3][090327][Littlewitch velvet]聖剣のフェアリース初回特典EXTRA CD(mp3+cue+files[CD-Extra] rr).rar 32.85MB

Attachments

• Littlewitch Collection.torrent
    174.4 KB · Views: 534

SpaceNeko

WIZ*ONE
Sep 2, 2010
I found a working link for "Shoujo Mahou Gaku Little Witch Romanesque editio perfecta" !!! Will try to get it uploaded to ryushare and posted here as soon as possible! :D

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Hello folks,

I have found the three sets from another source (the backdoor of a well-known hentai gallery site), here comes "詰草話 Episode of the Clovers", these are the hardcore pictures only.

http://dfiles.eu/files/y2xucctfh

I will upload "Rondo Leaflet" later on, enjoy this for now.