[R] Doll DVDs

BudEWiser

Dec 24, 2008
I don't know where else to put this, and as this is the doll forum, I figured it would be the best place to post.
I saw these advertised on the trottla site, but have been unable to find them to download anywhere. The one place I did find with a cover was a fake site. Does any one have them and care to share?

DOL-001
Dolls ~閉じ込めたい・・・僕だけの少女~
pp_167470.jpg
http://www.eic-av.com/detail_167470.html

DOL-002
Dolls~永遠の少女~
2pp_171755.jpg
http://www.eic-av.com/detail_171755.html

(Edit: I forgot to put the standard [R] in the title, and can't seem to find an option to change the thread title like before the new software. I do apologize for that and won't happen again)

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
These aren't the only ones out either. It is possible the first one was released earlier asG-Mook-80. There is also another DVD release called G-Mook-91 that may or may not be the second one here (there is also a G-Mook-88). I find it interesting that they are posted in the books section.

Dolls 閉じ込めたい…僕だけの少女 / G−mook  80
pp_160810.jpg

G-Mook-91
41eQSBg8unL.jpg

BudEWiser

Dec 24, 2008
I don't know if the G-Mook ones are photo boos (magazines?) or DVDs. They have no run time listed anywhere I've seen them, so I assumed they were books.
However the price on them is reasonable, if it happens to be photobooks, I wonder if Desioner would be willing to scan them up at a reasonable price?

Reactions: desioner

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
RicX might be a better bet, if he is willing, as he already scans G-Mook issues he is interested in. He is also one of the best and most notorious magazine scanners in internet history (and he is a member here!). Desioner would be a better bet if you wanted him to buy something for you, neer heard of him scanning anything before.

Last edited:
Reactions: desioner

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
bro, don't accept a used doll! Put your pennies in a jar, that is what makes dreams come true. A doll should be a personal thing. I don't think that I would do it, the high end dolls require a lot of maintenance but I can see the attraction.

Reactions: mkrk

Zevs

Slug loves uterus
Jun 26, 2007
Would like to know if there are any places in Japan where one can spend time with a doll such as the one in the video above. I can not buy one, but would really, really like to rent one. Does any one know?
I think the doll in the video is something like older version of http://www.apricot-doll.com/doll/product.html. Also, according to http://trottla.net/eafterservice..html, such rental services should exist. There is certainly demand for that. But using a used doll... :madesu: Maybe for clothing photoshoots perhaps? Still though...

Well, Japanese, they could even open a love hotel with dolls, even accompanied by seiyus. Probably.

Last edited:
Reactions: mkrk

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
I do and can scan, all of my scanning posted here has been dojinshi only but I could do magazines and books as well. My fees are not cheap for larger media but possible. Most of my requests are for DVDs only. Just lemme know what you want and we can talk.

justhangingout

JAV Lover
Dec 20, 2013
I've never been to Japan so I can't really add any information to help anybody here. However, I was in a very large Super Sex Shop in Madrid a few years ago and they had one of these dolls on display (not for sale or rent, though). It was amazingly life-like. I was torn between whether or not I was repulsed by it or attracted to it. My girlfriend told me that it would be the only way I'd ever get her in a threesome, so maybe I should be saving my pennies in a jar!

Last edited:

WillEater

Mar 13, 2008
Just like real girls, the "not used" dolls demand a higher price, while the "used ones" can be a better bargain. (Wash carefully on both)

proceed23

Oct 9, 2015
DVD release called G-Mook-91 that may or may not be the second one here (there is also a G-Mook-88). I find it interesting that they are posted in the books section.

could you point me to where those doll mags are posted in the book section? I m kinda new I dont know my way around here.
Also I been thinking of buying those BJD Ball-Jointed Doll Artists Yoshiko Hori Art Work 2nd Photo Book | eBay

Yoshiko Hori books to scan them, have they been scanned by any chance anywhere?