[R][BGYU-003]ギュってして 西野小春 [Blu-ray]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

hit_parader

Jan 13, 2008
The name of this thread is Jr Requests. So a member posted a request, just like many other requests posted in this thread over the years. Yet a moderator replies with multiple derogatory comments, insults and anger. One could argue that the requested model isn't a junior, she's actually 17 I think. But that doesn't seem to be the issue. The issue seems to be that the moderator is intolerant of requests made in the requests thread. Oh well. I guess it's not a good idea to make requests anymore.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Oh really? I can tell you're as bright as the others that I've been derogatory with. I'm not sure what part of the conversation you missed but I've always had little tolerance for ignorance. Neither her age nor my tone are the issue. The issue is with people not understanding what it is they're requesting and wanting anything & everything for nothing. If you're not going to contribute to the discussion it's best to keep quiet. After all your long list of contributions gives you weight in the matter. Besides I'm the one moderating this sub-forum. And there are many other requests that have gone without reply. You do the math.

Last edited:

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Because voltesv is holding it hostage for ransom. You must pay him or you'll never see it!

devante023

Jul 27, 2010
just downloaded it from another site, lemme just say.... get the HD copy. when they said viewing pleaure...this one is pure PLEASURE to watch.