Questions about signing up with minusuka.tv

Inclining

Sep 19, 2017
For the longest time i've been thinking about signing up on Minisuka and seeing what it's like and i've finally done it but i have a lot of questions.

it seems that even after signing up and having a paid membership all the content is still unavailable. even the thumbnails are just missing icons and when you click on one it says you don't have permission to view this content.

I asked support using google translate and they said they can't help me because their site is only for residents of japan. i tried using express vpn on a tokyo server but still no luck.

Someone here must have had success in the past, any pointers would be greatly appreciated. otherwise it's $30 down the drain. i know a lot of the content is posted here but i don't really like to support filejoker with paid subscriptions any longer as they've lied to me about free subscriptions for reviews in the past.

Thanks!

Reactions: DuyDang01

Albert Tatlock

Sep 28, 2014
Do you live in Japan ? I guess not. There is a reason why they block all non Japanese access, it's because non Japanese people won't understand the nature of the content on that site. If you do manage to subscribe, I'd be be careful who you let see the content and I'd be investing in strong encryption technology. I'm not saying that the content is illegal where you are, but people and the authorities may just not understand what you are doing.

Inclining

Sep 19, 2017
Following up on my success or lack of.

I tried a handful of VPN, VPS and Proxy services, and only one worked. One of Wonderproxy's Yokohama ( I think it was Yokohama iirc) servers worked a handful of times but never worked again. I got a bunch of sets but it cost me a LOT more money than a File Joker premium would have. could try and use japanese based VPN services but i can't even be bothered anymore lol

Reactions: tarmyg