Question...

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

chickensaw

Mar 24, 2007
Would there be any interest in me starting a JAV direct download thread? My other one (in my signature) has gone over well but I was wondering if there was enough interest to make it worth the effort. I'd concentrate mainly on the ones getting the most pageviews in the JAV forum...or whatever.

Please post your thoughts here. I hope this is the right place to ask this sort of question.

lucanaoe

Apr 4, 2007
you could post them all, not just the popular ones... since you already uploaded them right? just c&p the edit from the other JAV forum. All the o-18 IV videos would be great too :)

chickensaw

Mar 24, 2007
you could post them all, not just the popular ones... since you already uploaded them right? just c&p the edit from the other JAV forum. All the o-18 IV videos would be great too :)

Whatever gives you the idea that they're already uploaded?

lucanaoe

Apr 4, 2007
Whatever gives you the idea that they're already uploaded?

I'm assuming you're not a beginner, not a first-time contributor, and you meant some JAV shares you already uploaded elsewhere, "the jav forum." Or, like in the sharesite links thread in Junior forum, some links from other people("borrowed" links, like from the plucky site).

If you didn't mean that, and you were talking about the "jav torrents sub-forum" in here when you said "the jav forum," then, no, it's a waste just uploading stuff already available via torrent, which is redundant, to, at best, slightly extend a file's online life or worse, cater to the torrent-unwilling leeches. New(new to this forum) stuff would be better, actually worthwhile, which would efficiently serve a larger purpose.