Question! JAVs with the girls doing the peace or V sign

ShikiRiya

Oct 2, 2016
As the title says, I'm looking for JAVs that show the girls doing the peace sign while doing the lewd things like giving a blowjob or when getting fucked.

I already know of RCT744, and unfortunately its the only one that I know of that the girls were doing the peace sign.

Anyone know of any other JAV like this? Appreciate any replies!

barba

we all make mistakes
Jun 6, 2007
say, you might like this one. i don’t know what the girl really looks like underneath all that blue hair. but on the surface she looks like an adorable little loli if you buy into the act. it’s from a company called neet. the video apparently has no code but is called ‘alice musical’ and stars noe tsukishima… but not the one i know. neet seems to be one of several companies that produce cosplay, sometimes with sex. their products almost don’t seem like jav, as the primary focus is on cosplay. regardless, this girl gets hammered and the highlight for me was her V-for-victory sign (or peace sign, if you prefer) right in the middle of some reverse cowgirl action. she flashes another just before saying bye-bye. you can download here:

http://cosplayjav.pl/4794/neet探偵事務所-alice-musical-720p/

note that you will have to turn off adblocker to get the links. so let the fapper beware.

1.png
2.png
3.png

Reactions: shawn720s

ShikiRiya

Oct 2, 2016
Thanks for the replies! It's kinda surprising that there's only a few of these videos, given how popular the peace sign is in Japan.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Indeed, fine examples by Barba.

Recent post in the Woman Under Table thread is fresh on mind:

So this just came out:

RCT-909 Her Best Friend Is Secretly Hidden Under The Desk Blowjob 2

1rct909pl.jpg

(Although the sign may have appeared only on the cover, and not the film itself.)

In addition, you will find a number of examples in:

Surrendering to the Point of Voluntarily Getting Filmed

(Welcome to Akiba-Online, ShikiRiya.)

Reactions: Casshern2

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Following up on ShinjiIII's fine find from above, more of the same from the rest in ZWKD-003's series:

ZKWD-001.jpg
After School Sex Object Number One [ZKWD-001], starring "Asami"

ZKWD-002.jpg
After School Slut #2 - [ZKWD-002], starring Rina Ebina (per Javlibrary; A.K.A. Karin Natsumi) ... (Screen shots)

ZKWD-004.jpg ...
cza7np4pi5ry_t.jpg

After-School Sperm Receptacle The 4th Girl [ZKWD-004], starring Sakura Araki

Last edited:

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
KUNK-030 features it a few times, seems to be a bit of a theme for the studio. I've seen it a bunch lately, can't remember where else though.

mpv-shot0001.jpg mpv-shot0002.jpg

Reactions: shoushoubushou

ShikiRiya

Oct 2, 2016
Bump! Anyone know more vids where girls do the peace or V sign while getting fucked? Found this one recently. MIDE-248 with Anri Okita
b19f8bb2e4.jpg

Reactions: ribeav