Question about video upload policy

compulsory

Obsessed
Sep 30, 2010
Hi, I have an extensive collection of full-length JAV movies which I have assembled from the gracious uploads of members on this site and many others. However, as you know, these video files are quite large (1-2GB) and most of this is wasted space devoted to audio clicks and poor video formatting, probably designed so uploaders can make extra money.

My collection is all compressed so the files are indistinguishable in quality but 1/3 the size. I would like to upload them here, but they are virtually all reposts, and I am well aware of your repost policy. However, I believe the community would benefit from the smaller download size. If I stick to using different file hosts from the originals, will it be acceptable to repost these videos?

I don't want to break any rules, so please let me know. :please:

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Different encodes of the same video are allowed, if they have significant differences in size (and maybe quality). In such case you can use any allowed hoster.

Please make sure that you write this fact clearly (that you reencoded them), and provide all infos (size, format, reference) for each upload.