1. Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

pureadult.co.jp

Discussion in 'JAV Discussion' started by Stooky Bill, Jan 12, 2021 at 6:58 PM.

1. Stooky Bill

Stooky Bill Active Member

What exactly is this site? It looks to me like from a quick glance they take old adult videos, convert them to DVD, then manufacture said DVDs on demand. Is that legal? Do they first obtain the rights? It’s a great way to keep material circulating, but using the old and used home-grade VHS cassettes instead of the master tapes seems like an awfully low-quality way to do that.

2. Inertia

Inertia Akiba Citizen

I never heard of it, but it looks neat if you love older content.

I figure the service you mention requires you to send in your original VHS and then they do the DVD transfer and send you back your movie in both formats. So yes, probably legal.

3. Stooky Bill

Stooky Bill Active Member

But they actually list titles on the site, complete with a price, cover, publisher, release year and even a cast list for many of them

4. Inertia

Inertia Akiba Citizen

I had a quick look yesterday and I think they are selling movies too (used movies and the like).

5. RockingJav

RockingJav New Member

Shame that they're literally old school about the whole thing, no streaming option whatsoever