監獄学園 Prison School Complete Series Dual Audio [720p-100mb]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I am not sure any description can do this justice. In my opinion this is an inspired piece of genius. It is one of the most original perverted works I have ever had the pleasure of viewing and a credit to its' art. They are actually now airing a TV drama based on this....which I would personally pay to see.
main.jpg
Plot Summary: There was a time when the Hachimitsu Private Academy was a revered and elite all-girls' boarding school on the outskirts of Tokyo but a recent policy revision is allowing boys into the student body. On his first day, Kiyoshi Fujino discovers that he's one of only five boys enrolled at the school. Completely overwhelmed by the thousands of girls on campus, the few boys find that their situation is less than ideal.

28890b88.jpg
Video Resolution : 1280x720
Audio 1 : English
Audio 2 : Japanese
Subtitles : English

Prison-School-Beitrag.jpg
Original Uploader: 11abhi.69
Size: 1.19 GB
Directed by Tsutomu Mizushima
Written by Michiko Yokote
Music by Kōtarō Nakagawa
Studio J.C.Staff
Original run July 10, 2015 – September 25, 2015
Episodes 12

Opening Theme:
"Ai no Prison" (愛のプリズン; Prison of Love) by Kangoku Danshi
Ending Theme:
"Tsumibukaki Oretachi no Sanka" (罪深き俺たちの賛歌; Our Sinful Hymn) by Kangoku Danshi

kangoku_top.png

Attachments

• [kat.cr]prison.school.complete.series.dual.audio.720p.100mb.torrent
    13.3 KB · Views: 1,286
Reactions: mago and witoon45

Saithan

Dec 31, 2006
Yeah, unique story, I haven't been able to read the manga some things were just annoying me in the manga, perhaps the anime is better.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Uncensored?

This is the censored version. The uncensored bluerays are just now being released so only episodes 1 and 2 ( Vol. 1) are available uncensored. And yes, I will post the complete uncensored series when it becomes available as it is the version I also want to see the most. If you want to see the uncensored volumes as they become available just let me know and I will share them here.