preferred cup size

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Oct 6, 2007
I hear the cup sizes are different in Japan so there might be a slight varience but what is your preferred breast size? I personally like A cup, small, convenient and they don't get in the way. Most of the girls I meet are B cup and a few C but I find C to be too big, but then again I also like girls that are around 150cm - 160cm so I guess that would be the reason why. Current GF has A cup...I love her for that

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Cup versus Bust. USA vs UK vs Japanese measurements.

These sorts of discussions are best carried out with images. That way people can specifically point to a picture and say "This is what I like," "This is too big," "This is too small," "This is shaped too funny," etc.

Rhinosaur

Outside Context Problem
Sep 23, 2007
They've got to be firm and pert, nothing saggy thank you! Anything from the apple, nashi or grapefruit stand works for me.

Gir633

Señor Member
Oct 28, 2008
"Anything bigger then a hand full and your risking a sprained thumb"

For me a prefer them on the smaller size, but shape is really more important than size (at least for naked visuality ), and nipples, I love big nipples on a small breast.

Oct 6, 2007
I took the advice of Sakunyuusha and uploaded not only my preferred breast size but pretty much everything I'd want in an ideal girl ㅋㅋㅋ