Posting Movies from 1 model as a collection allowed?

midion

Sep 13, 2008
I don't see exactly where the posting rules are right now. I had a link to them in a PM before but it's no longer valid. Would I be able to make a thread titled Azumi Mizushima Collection? Then start uploading all of her movies as long as I have a keep2share link? I don't know if this is allowed because I read there is no double posting of the same movie in this forum before. I'm trying to get all of her movies to uploaded in a single thread. I think I have at least 50 or more movies of hers. Also are we allowed to put the files in a rar archive and put a password like the smalljav videos do? I just don't want to upload videos that other people will remote upload the links to their accounts. It takes time to upload these files.

Mar 28, 2008
Yes it is allowed. As long as u arent creating duplicate threads that someone else did you can , a collection thread is different. Even if your thread contains the same video of another thread posted. Unless that person specifically states not to mirror "their own upload" for an amount time.

I'm trying my best to explain this. I would say put the links of the person who uploaded first ( if its a very recent upload) then if the links die you can re-up them on your own (which more than likely will happen, most uploaders cant keep links alive for more than 1 month)

If you make such a thread and you can guaranteed your links will stay alive even after a month, i see no harm in you making a Collection thread even with stuff that has been posted.

That way it makes it easier for someone to go and know for sure the links wont be dead.

If a mod has anything different to say from my reasoning I would like to read it.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
the way to do it is

you open a thread for her in JAV Idols and then you add links to the original threads in the JAV Idol thread you just created, you can also add other info like birth date, blog, twitter, and more, and also link to torrents