Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

aznso

Jun 1, 2024
Whsiper cleaned

SSIS-951 At Night, In A Hotel, Alone With My Female Boss. Shared Room Reverse NTR Ayaka Kawakita

ssis951pl.jpg
Sorry how to remove Japanese subtitles in Subtitle Edit

Reactions: Imscully

mei2

Dec 6, 2018

Attachments

• SONE-104.en.tsukasa.aoi.srt.zip
    36.3 KB · Views: 68

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
Hello, I'm sorry that I used your work, I didn't know that this was not allowed.
Thanks for the post. We all make mistakes, especially when we are new. This is a great forum and you'll find the members to be friendly, helpful, and generous. Welcome. If I can of assistance, please let me know via PM. Cheers

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
Sorry how to remove Japanese subtitles in Subtitle Edit
Are you asking how to auto translate from Japanese to English using Subtitle Edit?
If so, it's pretty simple.
Open your file with Subtitle Edit then choose AutoTranslate from the top menu.

Attachments

• autotranslate.jpg
    autotranslate.jpg
    381.7 KB · Views: 48

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
I just downloaded a "reduced Mosaic" version of RCTD-537. I used my previous post of the RCTD-537 Subtitles as the base and I found a Sub on SubtitleCat.com and since the new video had hardcoded Japanese Subs I used the SubtitleCat subs and some of the Japanese Subs to provide clarity and to fill in missing dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• rctd-537-ub.rar
    25.4 KB · Views: 75

mei2

Dec 6, 2018
since the new video had hardcoded Japanese Subs I used the SubtitleCat subs and some of the Japanese Subs to provide clarity and to fill in missing dialog.

Wow, Where did you find Japanese subbed RCTD-537? I have never seen (studio quality) JAV subbed productions. If you can please pass me the pointer, I'd love to check it out.

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
Wow, Where did you find Japanese subbed RCTD-537? I have never seen (studio quality) JAV subbed productions. If you can please pass me the pointer, I'd love to check it out.
The sub was hard coded into the reduced mosaic video. I assume they were Japanese as my handy pocket translator seemed to translate them from Japanese to English using photo translation.. I suppose the sub could have been Chinese but don't think my pocket translator has an language auto-detect feature.

Video downloaded from https://supjav.com/278679.html.

Reactions: mei2

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Since I only saw kanji and no hiragana or katakana, my guess is the subs are in Chinese. I don't actually read the languages though so I could be wrong.

Reactions: Chuckie100

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
Yea, I'm not sure either, but it's probably Chinese as it doesn't make sense to sub in the native language...like who needs subs if you understand what is being said! Maybe someone on the forum who understands the written languages can clarify for us all.
Since I only saw kanji and no hiragana or katakana, my guess is the subs are in Chinese. I don't actually read the languages though so I could be wrong.'m

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
AVOP-180 Global Media Gimmick Was A Trap – The Ultimate Incest Verification ~ Menopause The Pick Was Menopause Ma ● U-Mature Mother Raw Confess AV Debut!The Son Touched The Naked Mother Of Ripe AV Actress Whether Even Knowing And That There Is No Pond While Erection Ji ● Po Would Commit A Forbidden Incest! ?
143avop180sopl.jpg

I recently downloaded another mother-son themed movie/video and I couldn't resisted attempting another Sub! I used Whisper Colab to create a Sub as the basis for this, but I also found a Sub on SubtitleCat.com that I used to to fill in missing dialog and provide clarity several places. I also attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• avop-180.rar
    13.9 KB · Views: 85

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

[Reducing Mosaic]ALDN-326 This Female Beast Is Reiko Kobayakawa​

aldn326pl.jpg

I found another "reduced mosaic" video that I couldn't resist subbing. I love her big boobs but that is one ugly Dad! I used Whisper Colab to create this Sub and I also attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Attachments

• ALDN-326.rar
    7.4 KB · Views: 74

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

[Reducing Mosaic]ALDN-312 Even My Mother-in-law Feels Like She’s Pregnant. Maki Kyoko​

aldn312pl.jpg

I found another "reduced mosaic" video that starred one of my favorite JAV actresses. I used Whisper Colab to create this Sub and I also attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Attachments

• ALDN-312.rar
    11.2 KB · Views: 79

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

FERA-187 My Mother Was My Sex Practice Partner. I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because The Sex With My Mother Was Too Good, So I Was Crazy About It And Came Inside Her Over And Over Again. Saki Aikawa​

h_086fera187pl.jpg

I found a recently released video that I thought was pretty hot. I used Whisper Colab to create this Sub and I also attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Spoiler Alert: I may have enhanced the ending a tad!;).​

Attachments

• FERA-187.rar
    8.7 KB · Views: 101

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

HONE-282 Estrus! ! Erotic Manga Body Mother Saki Aikawa​

h_086hone282pl.jpg

I found another video starring Saki Aikawa that I thought was pretty hot. I used Whisper Colab to create this Sub and I also attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Attachments

• HONE-282.rar
    11.3 KB · Views: 83

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014

HONE-282 Estrus! ! Erotic Manga Body Mother Saki Aikawa​

h_086hone282pl.jpg

I found another video starring Saki Aikawa that I thought was pretty hot. I used Whisper Colab to create this Sub and I also attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

She's got a curvy, large breasted figure that makes her great in these roles. Thanks for sharing.

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
I could run though of field of bodies like that barefoot! woohoo-thanks- to me, that's a real woman;s body, all those lovely curves..as an old college buddy of mine used to say..:"more cushion, for the Pushin' "

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

Reducing Mosaic]SDMU-881 SOD Romance – A Lewd Mother-in-law Who Can’t Help But Suck Her Son’s Morning Erection Satomi Suzuki​

1sdmu881pl.jpg

I found this "reduced mosaic" version of an older movie starring one of my favorite MILFs. I used a Sub I found on SubtitleCat.com since my Whisper Colab GPU time had expired! I also attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Attachments

• sdmu-881-ub.rar
    10.2 KB · Views: 80

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
I could run though of field of bodies like that barefoot! woohoo-thanks- to me, that's a real woman;s body, all those lovely curves..as an old college buddy of mine used to say..:"more cushion, for the Pushin' "
Yea, when I was young I perferred fast cars and hard bodied fast ladies, but now I'm more into something that gives a comfortable ride! :)

• Haha
Reactions: mei2 and Imscully