Polorinken Doujinshi Collection

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Which girl(s) is closest to your type?

• Total voters

lucanaoe

Apr 4, 2007
menu 09 - Hoshino Asuka (Tsuukai Ukiuki Doori)
Black & white early polorinken work.
4.jpg

[Polorinken] menu 09 - Hoshino Asuka (Tsuukai Ukiuki Doori)
[Polorinken] menu 09 - Hoshino Asuka (Tsuukai Ukiuki Doori).rar (2.2 MB)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KVFP1EZ7

lijiaxin85

Mar 25, 2007
Is it a much better idea to share the files in a torrent rather than splitting them up on the megaupload?8)
Anyone can get them all-in-one.

lucanaoe

Apr 4, 2007
Is it a much better idea to share the files in a torrent rather than splitting them up on the megaupload?8)
Anyone can get them all-in-one.

That's a Great idea! :bingo:
Don't forget to leave your computer on and seed forever otherwise the files will die in less than 2 months. And when new polorinken files come, torrent those too.(forever)
Thanks for torrenting. We'll be anxiosly awaiting your torrent. :cozy:

lijiaxin85

Mar 25, 2007
That's a Great idea! :bingo:
Don't forget to leave your computer on and seed forever otherwise the files will die in less than 2 months. And when new polorinken files come, torrent those too.(forever)
Thanks for torrenting. We'll be anxiosly awaiting your torrent. :cozy:

I would love to,but i can't.Connections to the megaupload are goddamn slow!It seems like one can't get all the files in a million years!:sick:
Otherwise I would upload the torrent in no time.:snicker: