Plese help ID this girl

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
As far as I can tell it's not JAV. Here's the picture without the text:
lT0qa04.jpg

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
Same or similar dwarf/midget has appeared in JAV. I've seen him or someone like him on covers.

pheion

Feb 29, 2012
As far as I can tell it's not JAV. Here's the picture without the text:
View attachment 1016129
Hi Electromog, thanks for the info, but do you have any clue about their ID?

Same or similar dwarf/midget has appeared in JAV. I've seen him or someone like him on covers.
Hi, pikuseru, do you mean this guy?
i searched for "midget jav" and found this guy. and in most title, this guy referred as "Nishi-kun".
but after a long search i just can't find any movie that has a scene similar to the picture above.
so i'm not really sure it's the same person, but the hairstyle looks similar tho.
SDDE-465 - Nishi-kun.jpg

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
Yeah, that's probably him. I think he's been discussed here before, I'm sure someone will ID this for you.