Please,!!!!What is her mame.( Who is she ) Please!!!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Kumaree

Oct 19, 2009
SDMU-275-2.jpg Somebody know her name ................Please................
bwy1448950370w.jpg
Thankyou

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
The third lady on the cover has been circled, so I presume she would be the one. She's got a slender face (appears the same woman is featured at top left of the back cover as well), and my fallible eye tells me the two Electromog dug up the names for have rounder faces. If I'm right, "slender face"'s I.D. could remain an open case.

I think Kumaree double-posted unintentionally; something had gone wrong with the other post, and there is no way for us to delete our threads. But Kumaree! You've been around for six years, and you should have known to ask this kind of question in the I.D. section. (See the third link in Codegeek's signature.)

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Oops, I missed the added circle because there were several other circles on the original cover too.
Looks like it's indeed the unknown third he wants, listed on the cover only as Aya.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
"...Listed on the cover only as Aya."

Well, what do you know. Their names are listed right under their photos on the cover. I'll start with the second one:

sdmu275-2.jpg

みなみ愛星......(Airu Minami)

The first character (with the curl) matches. I don't see the rest matching, though.

sdmu275-1.jpg
若菜かなえ ........ (Kanae Wakana)

Well! Not much matches here. The middle character () on the cover is the last character from the writing underneath...

Perhaps the names on the cover were not meant to perfectly represent the actresses' names, and were somewhat warped to maybe come across as character names?

sdmu275-3.jpg

...There is our lady. So perhaps the names on the cover are not very relevant? (And is that what Electromog was looking at, when he came up with "Aya"? Looks like there is more to that, than just a first name?)

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
(And is that what
Electromog was looking at, when he came up with "Aya"? Looks like there is more to that, than just a first name?)

Roll eyes... as much as you do help (I was determined to be a steadfast bystander) sometimes you do try so hard and fail. Why don't you just bite the bullet and learn some Japanese?

Here is what I do: similar to you I REFUSE to learn Japanese (at least that's what I tell myself). So how to get around in the world of JAV? Open up the wiki page for Hiragana (or Katagana, if the characters look strokey rather than curly) now pattern match the JPG to the hiragana table, remember to check for diacritics (looks like closing double quote or small circle), copy and paste each kana to a text editor. See... if I were more dedicated, I would make myself a Word doc or PDF of the hiragana table, perhaps re-organize it not by consonants and vowels but by the strokes... but I'm too damn lazy so I pull up wikipedia each time and do this very slow stupid search.

Anyway it doesn't take 10 minutes to match all the 14 kanas (by comparison, a teenage girl can type 14 kanas in maybe 3 seconds) and you get
みずきさん
Mizuki-san
こずえさん
Kozue-san
あやさん
Aya-san

So yes that's where Aya comes from. Someone who took the trouble to learn the kanas (Electromog) could read out "あや" as Aya in about 0.6 seconds. But me... took more than 5 minutes.

And here's the bad news. Matching 1 kana out of 3, even match 2 out of 3, gets you absolutely nowhere in Japanese. So there's no support for Airu Minami (MIzuki match MInami?!) and Kanae Wakana (kozuE match kanaE?!) at all.

I expect a better performance from you next time, @jugulear So I can go back to taking and not giving.

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Yes, I did leave off the honorific in the names.

Just because the names don't match doesn't mean they're not the same person. These "amateur" movies sometimes use different names to strenghten the illusion these are actually amateurs, which they often aren't at all.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
ding73ding said:
Roll eyes... as much as you do help (I was determined to be a steadfast bystander) sometimes you do try so hard and fail. Why don't you just bite the bullet and learn some Japanese?

Well! Ever since I read one of Akiba-Online's most astute members write: "Japanese is one of the hardest languages to learn," I have been too much of a wimp to go anywhere near that language.

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
I'm sorry for keeping things off-topic here, but I don't think that Japanese is hard at all. I considered learning it just so that I could understand JAV (yes, seriously), and although I don't remember much now, the grammar seemed pretty straightforward.

Also, I totally agree with hatsupaw, hiragana and katakana are really easy to pick up. Kanji would definitely take time, but I wouldn't say that it's hard to learn kanji, it just, like I said, takes time.

But I don't mean to offend anyone here, what is easy for someone might be hard for someone else, there's nothing wrong with that.

And since I'm already way off topic here, I tried to use quote but when I clicked "Quote" I just got a pop-up that said "Message added to multi-quote" instead of the quote showing up in this field. I swear I couldn't figure out how to do it, it's not just to demonstrate my point above!

Last edited:
Reactions: CodeGeek

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
I'm sorry for keeping things off-topic here, but I don't think that Japanese is hard at all. I considered learning it just so that I could understand JAV (yes, seriously), and although I don't remember much now, the grammar seemed pretty straight forward.

Also, I totally agree with hatsupaw, hiragana and katakana are really easy to pick up. Kanji would definitely take time, but I wouldn't say that it's hard to learn kanji, it just, like I said, takes time.

But I don't mean to offend anyone here, what is easy for someone might be hard for someone else, there's nothing wrong with that.

And since I'm already way off topic here, I tried to use quote but when I clicked "Quote" I just got a pop-up that said "Message added to multi-quote" instead of the quote showing up in this field. I swear I couldn't figure out how to do it, it's not just to demonstrate my point above!
I have to say that I seldom use the "+ Quote" button. Instead I often use the "Reply" button which works pretty well.

Reactions: kharo88

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
I have to say that I seldom use the "+ Quote" button. Instead I often use the "Reply" button which works pretty well.

I tried to edit it my previous post but it didn't let me use the reply function so I guess no quotes for that post, but I took your advice and hit the reply button now and it looks like it's going to work, so thank you!

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
We may always depend on Gentleman Codegeek to show us the technical (as well as other) ropes. I seldom use the QUOTE function, but the next time I do, I will go with "Reply."

What I've been doing is put QUOTE and /QUOTE (both within "[ . ]" brackets) at each end of the quote, but the handy name of the person being quoted would never appear. Only recently did I get the bright idea to click on "Help" at the bottom of each Akiba-Online page, and the answer (in the "BB" section) was right there; the first QUOTE (within brackets) needed the following addition: "QUOTE=A person" (where "a person" is the name of the member).

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Reply is for when you want to quote one post. Quote is if you want to quote several posts.
You click on Quote on all the posts you want to reply to and then you click the Insert Quotes button below the reply box to put them all in your post. Then you can reply to each bit as you like.