please translet this article important

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Important?

Uehara entered the sexy industry at the age of 19 in 2011. He debuted as a “large room actress” who didn't even have a name on the package, but he broke down in a gap that handled hard entanglements that looked like black and innocent, idol-like. In 2014, he won the “DMM Award 2014 Best Actress Award Platinum” by suppressing super popular single sexy actresses such as Akiho Yoshizawa, Rio, Aino Kishi and Mana Sakura. However, in the midst of popularity, he declared retirement in 2015. I also deleted my SNS account and disappeared from the front stage. Unlike a single actress who makes an exclusive contract with a maker and appears in one work a month, Uehara has been active as a planned single actress that can appear in the work without limitation beyond the maker's barrier, so far more than 1000 Has appeared in the sexy video. He said he was shooting 25 days a month when he was busy, and his body was more tough, but he revealed that he was working with high fever and being hospitalized. He also confessed that Uehara was originally a flashy gal. However, because the popular genre in the sexy industry was Lori and innocent, there was a shift change when it was easier to sell. It became popular due to the toughness of shooting hard, and the monthly salary increased to the point where one could purchase a high-end foreign car. The guest who heard the monthly income, Shouko Takahashi was stunned, and expressed her intention to “be lost” to act as a planned single actress instead of a single. The money he earned was saved only because he had no holidays and had no time to spend. Even if you spend money, the planning actress does not pay for transportation, so you can use a taxi as a means of transportation to the site. She was saving well, but at one point she was "fooled by people". It is said that it was a scam, although it was said that it would increase if you deposit it here. When asked how much he was deceived, he looked back, “It was 20 million yen. In addition, mention of the reason for retirement. Because his debut was a large room actress, he recounted that he wanted to quit the top and resigned. .

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I translated it manually ;)

The former sexy actress Uehara Ai appeared in the TV show "Jikkuri Kii Tarō: Star Kinkyō (Hi) Hōkoku" broadcasted on the 12th september. She revealed the reason for her retirement veiled in mystery.

Uehara entered the sexy industry at the age of 19 in 2011. She made her debut as an “multi cast actress” who doesn't even have a name on the package but she became suddently popular with the gap of being able to use her rough interaction (sex) that doesn't match with her idol looking appearance, with her black hair, and her pure and innocent image. In 2014, she won the “DMM Award 2014 Best Actress Award Platinum” by holding back super popular single sexy actresses such as Akiho Yoshizawa, Rio, Aino Kishi and Mana Sakura. However, in the midst of popularity, she announced her retirement in 2015. She also deleted her SNS account and disappeared from the front stage.

Unlike a single actress who makes an exclusive contract with a maker and appears in one work a month, Uehara has been active as a freelance actress that can appear in movies without limitation beyond the maker's barrier, and appeared so far in more than 1000 sexy videos. It is said that she was shooting 25 days a month when she was busy, and her body was more tough, buts he revealed that she was performing while having high fever and being hospitalized.

Uehara also confessed that she was originally an attention-seeking gal. However, because the popular genre in the sexy industry was Loli and innocent, she switched that way (to the hard stuff ?) thinking it will be easier to sell. She became popular due to the toughness of her shootings, and her max monthly salary increased to the point where she could purchase an expensive foreign car. The guest who heard the monthly income, Shoko Takahashi, was stunned, and expressed her interest to why not working as a freelance actress instead of a contract girl.

The money she earned was saved only because she had no holidays and had no time to spend it. Even if you spend money, the freelance actress does not pay for transportation, so you can only use a taxi as a means of transportation to the location. She was saving well, but at one point she was "fooled by people". It is said that it was a scam, although she was said that "it would increase your savings if you do a deposit here". When asked how much she was deceived, she looked back, “It was 20 million yen. It was a life lesson".

In addition, she also did a reference about her retirement. Because her debut was a multi cast actress, she recounted that she wanted to quit when she was at the top.

(in italic, it's my guess for the phrase translation)

Majime Mitsuya

Dec 26, 2016
How dumb can people be...
"Put your money in this shady bank account, it'll be totally worth it, I swear!".

Someone committed a crime, was someone jailed?

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I agree but at the same time, some people are really naive and trust their manager/colleagues. It's sad. Nicolas Cage lost a lot of money and more because of his ex-business manager.