please identify this hentai scat/lesbian manga

newhalf

Mar 16, 2010
First, I apologize if this is not the right sub-forum on Akiba online; I don't know where to post this best.

I am desperately searching for one specifiic manga; I will describe it here as detailed as I can, and I hope someone who knows the title or artist can identify it, that would be great.

So about 6 years ago I downloaded a hentai manga from usenet. It was black and white, the style was somewhat like the early Gura Nyuto (but it might be different as I don't remember it that well). The story was set in a school, about a lesbian teacher and lesbian student; the story involved heavy scat: holding back shit for days, the teacher and her student doing something which I can only describe as shit-swapping, getting slapped on the butt while having to hold back shit, the teacher secretly dressing up in a schoolgirls uniform, pussy licking of course, the works.

Now what uniquely identifies the manga is this: for some reason, the first panel and the first few subsequent panels had the lyrics of a Slayer song in the background! It was either Hell Awaits or South of Heaven (lyrics in English obviously, the manga itself was Japanese).

Sorry if this sounds confusing, that's all I can say to describe it.

This manga which I'm talking about is awesome and I would very much like to find it again. Any info, pointers into the right direction would be appreciated. Thanx!

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
moved