Please identify this gorgeous JAV actress?

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Yes, I already said the actresses are not credited on the film. If they were, I wouldn't need help identifying them. :p
But you didn't mentioned where you looked for the name. ;) There are many sources. And this way I prevent that another member spends time looking at the same places. :)

djdodeja

Sep 29, 2015
But you didn't mentioned where you looked for the name. ;) There are many sources. And this way I prevent that another member spends time looking at the same places. :)

Let me re-phrase. The name of this actress is not written on the front or back of the box, and as such not credited on official databases such as DMM/R18, and therefore I am hoping for a visual recognition from a local expert. (I thought that was the purpose of this forum)

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Let me re-phrase. The name of this actress is not written on the front or back of the box, and as such not credited on official databases such as DMM/R18, and therefore I am hoping for a visual recognition from a local expert. (I thought that was the purpose of this forum)
That's true. But sometimes you can lookup the name at some databases / wikis like Sougouwiki or JAVlibrary (which lists many names which DMM/R18 don't). Most of the names can be found there, but unfortunately not all. So I always recommend to have a look there first.