Please ID this beautiful (mature/milf ?) woman in NDX-038

ih2try

Jun 7, 2009
She seems to be a mature but has a pretty face and the soft, white skin, body of a young girl. What a perfect woman. Please help me ID her.
She's the woman in white shirt, on the top right of the back cover:
NDX-038.jpg

You can watch the video here, her scene starts at 124': http://watch8x.com/Watch_NDX038-Please-See-Senzuri-My-Beautiful-Sister-In-Frustration!_245255.aspx
(Having adblock enabled is recommended because the site contains a lot of ads, ads may pop up when you click anywhere on the site, in that case, close the ad and click again)
DVD title: NDX-038 欲求不満でキレイなお姉さま ボクのセンズリ見てください!
(translated to English: NDX-038 Please See Senzuri My Beautiful Sister In Frustration!)

ih2try

Jun 7, 2009
She is Tsuruta Mai.

Man that's the first post you've ever made in this forum. Are you my guardian angel ?
Thank you so much !
(damn she's so beautilful, too bad it looks like there haven't been many films with her since 2013 but the few i found (thanks to your ID'ing) that she's in are all good)

Reactions: nymmy1190

ih2try

Jun 7, 2009
She is Tsuruta Mai.

Man that's the first post you've ever made in this forum. Are you my guardian angel ?
Thank you so much !
(damn she's so beautilful, too bad it looks like there haven't been many films with her since 2013 but the few i found (thanks to your ID'ing) that she's in are all good)

nymmy1190

Jul 9, 2013
Thank you so much !
No problem man, i like her too. It's a shame that she got just a few videos.