Please Help with ID

tguk911

Jan 24, 2013
Please Help with the ID of this actress any info will help. The screencaps were taken from SDMU-418. thanks.
vlcsnap-2016-12-16-11h32m53s223.png vlcsnap-2016-12-16-11h45m53s665.png vlcsnap-2016-12-16-11h41m59s181.png vlcsnap-2016-12-16-11h41m18s591.png

radaogapgap

May 27, 2014
Hmm, I recognize her face but I can't remember which movie she was in.
That make me uncomfortable. I'll keep searching and following this topic.
Yuka Wakatsuki, maybe (??). You, check it and tell me if I am wrong.

tguk911

Jan 24, 2013
Hmm, I recognize her face but I can't remember which movie she was in.
That make me uncomfortable. I'll keep searching and following this topic.
Yuka Wakatsuki, maybe (??). You, check it and tell me if I am wrong.
Sorry for the late reply computer broke so I just got it back a couple days ago, anyway I checked the girl and unfortunately it wasn't her although she was very good looking in her own right but thank you for the suggestion if you remember the name let me know hopefully one of us of someone else can figure it out.

radaogapgap

May 27, 2014
Sorry for the late reply computer broke so I just got it back a couple days ago, anyway I checked the girl and unfortunately it wasn't her although she was very good looking in her own right but thank you for the suggestion if you remember the name let me know hopefully one of us of someone else can figure it out.
Haha, I discovered the girl's name the day after I wrote that comment. But I think you wont online anymore so I didn't edit my comment.
Urfortunately I forget it again now.

tguk911

Jan 24, 2013
Haha, I discovered the girl's name the day after I wrote that comment. But I think you wont online anymore so I didn't edit my comment.
Urfortunately I forget it again now.
Lol figures things like that happen to me all the time as well, hopefully it comes back to you and if it does please let me know, I don't know how many video pages I've combed through trying to find her.

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Her name in the movie is given as Natsumi, maybe that'll jog a memory?

tguk911

Jan 24, 2013
Her name in the movie is given as Natsumi, maybe that'll jog a memory?
Thanks for the info, I tried using that name in searches until I saw SOD use the name Kana for Wakatsuki Mizuna and Akiko for Mishima Natsuko in SDMU-416. So I'm not sure if thats her name or just a made up name they created like in SDMU-416 but thank you for pointing it out because if it is her name it might ring a bell for someone.

radaogapgap

May 27, 2014
Thanks for the info, I tried using that name in searches until I saw SOD use the name Kana for Wakatsuki Mizuna and Akiko for Mishima Natsuko in SDMU-416. So I'm not sure if thats her name or just a made up name they created like in SDMU-416 but thank you for pointing it out because if it is her name it might ring a bell for someone.
SDMU always uses fake name in the movie. Dont expect to find the true name from that.
If I ain't wrong, she must be Tamaki Kurumi.
Sorry for the long reply. I was busy with my college stuff.

tguk911

Jan 24, 2013
SDMU always uses fake name in the movie. Dont expect to find the true name from that.
If I ain't wrong, she must be Tamaki Kurumi.
Sorry for the long reply. I was busy with my college stuff.
Thanks for the reply, I thought you had her at first glance when I looked up the name but after downloading a couple of her movies I saw none of the beauty marks for matched but I really appreciate all the help you've given so far i don't know how many debut productions I've skimmed trying to find this girl but I'm starting to think she may not have done one yet.

radaogapgap

May 27, 2014
Thanks for the reply, I thought you had her at first glance when I looked up the name but after downloading a couple of her movies I saw none of the beauty marks for matched but I really appreciate all the help you've given so far i don't know how many debut productions I've skimmed trying to find this girl but I'm starting to think she may not have done one yet.
Sorry. Tbh I didn't watch the movie yet.
Just another case of lookalike av actresses :). But are you sure? Have you looked closely enough?