Please help on ID

scheme

Jun 12, 2010
Untitled.png

Please help on ID.
Can anybody know the movie code or the actress name?

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Hi Scheme. So let's see ... you've been a member for six years, and all you've put up have been I.D. threads — seven in all.

(By the way, you must have a lot of JAV knowledge by now... why not sound off elsewhere, as in "Discussion"? Or at least... why haven't you tried to help others with their I.D. threads?)

Only one of your seven questions has been solved so far.

Let's see if we can think of the "scheme" that may have proven faulty, as far as your approach.

Seems to me like you've done the bare minimum with each of your threads. It's not like our magicians can't solve puzzles with only one picture (in fact, your first and only successful question from 2011 was solved this way), but let's face it; the odds are against that.

Photographs can be deceptive; the way a person looks in one may not repeat in another. This is why you have needed to do more work. If you own a movie, you take out your frame grabbing program (you probably already have one; here's what I use) and run through the video, snapping the clearest views.

This is just going to take a few minutes. Do you know how much time it usually takes for puzzle-solvers to conduct research? Sometimes I have spent hours.

You can also take out your Media Player Classic and prepare thumbs of the video. (Search for Member Codegeek and see his helpful signature.) In fact, presenting thumbnails, when possible, is a requirement.

It's possible you only had the one photo you put up above, in which case your hands would be tied. If you have the video, however, you really have no excuse... half of your lady's face is covered. (The most likely way to pin down who she is may be from the costume, and the scene... that is, I.D.'ing the movie would need to be the first step.) As Pheion reminded you above, if you have the video, perhaps you also have a video link.

One of the other requirements, as Desioner outlined in his "sticky" at the top of this forum's first page, is: "4. Any other information that was provided with the image or video." If you had the video link, including such supplementary info would have been in your best interest, if you want your questions to have solutions.

Speaking of Pheion, he also put up an I.D. thread recently. He was lazy at first... he had the video, but did not want to do the extra work. But notice what happened after he bit the bullet, and put out (and in such a determined way) in his sixth post.

scheme

Jun 12, 2010
Sorry for any inconvenience that I have caused. I'll keep in mind what you mentioned.