1. GAS-081
2. JUC-877
3. EYAN-017
4. MEYD-034

5. MDYD-749

Thank you

weppin

Sep 11, 2008
What exactly is the theme you're looking for? All I see in those titles is a lot of generic mature-woman big-tit stuff - there's oodles of that type of JAV around.

Is it cuckold you want? Mother-son r***? Cheating -voyeurism? You've got to be WAY more specific. Also, posting links to the titles is a lot more helpful, than making readers go hunt down the titles you only posted the plain text numbers of.

Reactions: Casshern2

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Hello ,
Please suggest me movie story like
1. GAS-081
2. JUC-877
3. EYAN-017
4. MEYD-034

5. MDYD-749

Thank you

Be specific in your request, which shouldn't be in this section anyway. Please don't add DVD codes and expect others to research what they are so they can help.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Boy, I really appreciate Stalwart Akiba'ers Weppin and Casshern2 (sigh!) attending to this thread after days of neglect. I'm sure the reason why no one responded earlier has to do with the confusion behind what Conjro was looking for. But Conjro is evidently not a native English speaker, and thus may not express himself clearly (although plain old logic should transcend language barriers), and it is his first and only message in two years of membership... so I vote for the "kid gloves" treatment.

As I understood it, Conjro was not asking for download requests, merely for help with suggestions for similar titles of a particular theme... and "Discussion" should be an all right place for that sort of thing.

Of course, I got curious meself, aye, as to what the thread was between the titles he presented as examples:

Mama of a Big Family - Surrounded By 7 Sons With Raging Hormones... [JUC-877]

Side Job She Does Without Her Husband's Knowledge - Sexy Pub Employee [EYAN-017]

Secret Soapland of the Wife Next Door [MEYD-034]

Sexually Frustrated Married Masseuse - Young Wife Moonstruck By a Big Dick [MDYD-749]

r*** J-Cup Big Tits Wife [GAS-081]

Son of a gun, for the life of me, I can't see the connection between these rascals either!

I have a feeling, given that he has a record of being shy, Conjro is not going to conjure another appearance... but I sure hope he returns in order to clarify the theme he was looking for, because now my cat side (meow) is in danger of getting killed.