please help me, identify this movie and name

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Do not bump too often, Mesizut... could be grounds for a deletion. I usually wait months before I revive my I.D. threads.

If any of our valiant puzzle-solvers who spend time checking I.D. threads could identify your lady, they would have. If you wait a longer time, you also increase the chances of fresh eyes and brains attending to your question.

In addition, we don't start new threads for I.D. questions already asked; you inquired about the first lady on this thread already.

See, not only is that against the rules, but when double questions are answered, the thread-posters rarely take the trouble of updating the second thread. That's unfair for our puzzle-solvers, who may spend a lot of time trying to help you out, not knowing that the question has already been answered.

(So if someone provides an answer for your first girl here, please make sure to go to your second thread and report it.)

Last edited:

mesizut

Jun 16, 2016
Do not bump too often, Mesizut... could be grounds for a deletion. I usually wait months before I revive my I.D. threads.

If any of our valiant puzzle-solvers who spend time checking I.D. threads could identify your lady, they would have. If you wait a longer time, you also increase the chances of fresh eyes and brains attending to your question.

In addition, we don't start new threads for I.D. questions already asked; you inquired about the first lady on this thread already.

See, not only is that against the rules, but when double questions are answered, the thread-posters rarely take the trouble of updating the second thread. That's unfair for our puzzle-solvers, who may spend a lot of time trying to help you out, not knowing that the question has already been answered.

(So if someone provides an answer for your first girl here, please make sure to go to your second thread and report it.)

im sorry thats my bad, but the other thread didnt answered yet, so i make this new thread.
im so sorry, because i impatient.:maaf::maaf::maaf:

Reactions: jugulear