Please help identity this babe

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

ASIA911

Oct 12, 2009
Where did you get this image from? She looks familiar. Could it be someone photoshopped her head onto that body?

EDIT:

No wonder she looks familiar. It is probably Kana Momonogi/Nogi Kana. I found her about a couple of weeks ago and downloaded one of her video. Also just found out she when by another name Matsushima Maasa. Quite a transformation. Sadly I can't see her the same way anymore after seeing her as Matsushima Maasa. This is a rare uncensored of her.

Last edited:
Reactions: kiwi91

kiwi91

Jul 15, 2012
Where did you get this image from? She looks familiar. Could it be someone photoshopped her head onto that body?

EDIT:

No wonder she looks familiar. It is probably Kana Momonogi/Nogi Kana. I found her about a couple of weeks ago and downloaded one of her video. Also just found out she when by another name Matsushima Maasa. Quite a transformation. Sadly I can't see her the same way anymore after seeing her as Matsushima Maasa. This is a rare uncensored of her.
Thanks for the detailed info! Time to search for her video, BTW any JAV site to recommend? Usually javjunkies is my go to, thanks again!

ASIA911

Oct 12, 2009
Thanks for the detailed info! Time to search for her video, BTW any JAV site to recommend? Usually javjunkies is my go to, thanks again!

I usually use Javlibrary to get the ID of the video and google the ID+jav to get my results.

Reactions: kiwi91