please help identify this Maki Tomoda film!

villainsoft

Feb 26, 2011
I'm organizing my collection of JAV and cannot find the proper name and cast list for this particular movie.
The only thing I know for sure is that it has Maki Tomoda (and 3 others I cannot identify (possibly one is Chisato Shouda, but i am unsure))
It is a lesbian film from <2009 (runs for 90m) and doesnt appear to be on any lists of movies associated with Maki Tomoda.

Someone has to know! Even if you can identify the other cast, it may still help.

I've attached some screencaps.

View attachment 729242

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
So here's what I did for you, Villainsoft. I went to Maki Tomoda's DMM page, and started browsing through what appeared to be her lesbian movies, often apparent through the covers. I hoped to match the clues of your thumbnails with the screen shots DMM provides, or the itty-bitty pictures from the back covers. I'm embarrassed to say how long this process took...

I was making a list of the lesbian films so you could try and make the match yourself. (As much as you appear to have conducted extensive research already, but I figured you may have missed something.) It was a good thing I was preparing this list, because I got to the point where I was clicking through the later DMM pages - turns out Maki has 21 big old pages at DMM - and I wasn't getting anywhere.

With all the clicking, I came through a lesbian list someone had already prepared of Maki Tomoda's girl-on-girl output, at Lexlovevideo.com, which I certainly intended to pass your way. The fellow claimed Maki had made fifty lesbian movies, a number that surely has grown.

It's hard to avoid the fact, as you check film after film, that there are some incredible movies out there. As I was going through this laborious process, I took the time to see how available the tastier ones may be. It's amazing and frustrating that some of the most wonderful sounding movies have little or no reference on the Internet.

But enough chatter, you want to know what film this is. I made it all the way up to Page 18 of Maki's DMM list and was ready to give up, and then I came across screen shots that looked familiar!

Note the curtains in the back, and the characteristic couch:

attachment.php

And this lady has on a red shirt, and sports a similar hairstyle:

attachment.php

Yup, that pretty much narrowed it down. The movie is:

Lesbian Feeling MILF [SHPDV-36]

attachment.php

The movie is indeed from before 2009, or two years prior, to be exact. Your memory was also on the right track with Chisato Shoda as a co-star. The other players are Riri Kouda and Akiko Kirishima.

http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/detail/=/cid=48shpdv36/

More screen shots may be found here, on a previous Akiba-Online entry, with now-dead links.

The nutty translation of the "plot":

Chisato-SEX widow with a counselor, pear and Lee Akiko MILF beauty surrounding the patient alone with Maki. Heal the world was here to say there is no character, such as 'taboo', the mind and body ... all women.

Good news for readers who have made it all the way down here and are intrigued about the movie. A quick Googling tells us that, save for a few torrent links that may or may not be operational, this is one tough-to-find cookie. But I found a painless 444 MB download for y'all..

villainsoft

Feb 26, 2011
wow! you went above and beyond with this one. Cheers for that. My JAV collection is one step closer to being fully categorized! On top of that, dmm.co.jp looks to be a much better resource than what i was using, so this'll help me source covers and profile pics for other titles.