Please help ID two beauties by a pool

javlvr2002

Jul 9, 2015
I lost this movie in a 2010 HD crash and recently came on an old disk where I'd saved a few screenshots. Unfortunately, this is all the info I have. I've Googled my fingers bloody, but even the "ENA" watermark hasn't helped me--it's just too short of a word to pull back useful results and I can't find a reference to it in any of the usual JAV studio or label lists. Any information, even something that could point me in the right direction for further research, would be MOST appreciated!snapshot20101122120055.jpg snapshot20101122103141.jpg snapshot20101122120923.jpg snapshot20101122121415.jpg

javlvr2002

Jul 9, 2015
Well, made a bit of progress, such as it is--found the movie the above shots are from, but hit another dead end. It's an old (2006) dance video called J-10. Of course, as that doesn't conform to the normal JAV naming conventions, thus not being searchable in the usual databases, and being too short to Google effectively, it still leaves me stranded. The box lists an alternate name of 2006-J10, which is still not conventional, but did bring me back a few hits (including on this site) that lead to dead links, seedless torrents, and lots of the usual spam sites. The box also shows two names listed on some sites as the actress's names, Aira and Botan, but no amount of searching has led me to any information on them and my Japanese isn't good enough to tease out any other package details. Guess I'm gonna have to go a-begging to see if someone will re-up or re-seed the movie. One torrent did produce a few minutes run time, enough that I could make out the ENA watermark shown on the screen shots above, so it's probably the one I downloaded originally, as the time frames (2010) match up.
2006-j10pl.jpg

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
The one named Aira made a bunch of other movies. Looks like Botan may have been a one hit wonder.

javlvr2002

Jul 9, 2015
The one named Aira made a bunch of other movies. Looks like Botan may have been a one hit wonder.
Yes, thanks--I had since found some of those, though your list is much more complete and much appreciated! The other girl was actually the one that interested me, though I figured I'd be twice as likely to locate her if I started with both and was able to winnow things down. Unfortunately, as you say, this appears to be her only movie, or at least the only one she did under this name. Too bad, as she's quite cute and well-proportioned.