Please help ID this milf girl

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
I hope that increases the chances that the actress as well as the movie gets identified.
But somehow it doesn't look very realistic, doesn't it? I know that breast of pregnant women tend to give milk on their own if the women hears a baby crying. But this...

attachment.php

Attachments

• www.youjizz.com_videos_and-it-flows-and-flows-2400087.html.jpg
    www.youjizz.com_videos_and-it-flows-and-flows-2400087.html.jpg
    266.9 KB · Views: 144
Reactions: 1 person

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008

ninku2003, please give thanks to CodeGeek who is always so happy and willing to help. He has done this very deed for many posts here as of late. You joined in April of last year which wasn't that far back, so, Welcome!

I will get a bit more technical in my response than CodeGeek (Thanks for all you do, friend!) and ask you to read THIS thread. The goal is give us as much as possible up front. That does two things, in my opinion. First, as CodeGeek says it increases your chances of landing an ID. Second, it gives us (and I say that speaking for myself) the warm feeling that you've at least tried to help us help you.

Good luck with it!

:relaxed:

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
ninku2003, this is what you can do to find things.

1. What is this scene showing? Lactation.
2. Go to your favorite translator (in my case http://www.bing.com/translator) and get the Japanese translation for that word: 母乳
3. Go to dmm.co.jp and enter that in the digital downloads section.
4. Just eyeballing the very first page and those breasts and face are easy to spot. Second row, seven over.

This is Wakabayashi Yu (according to bing) and the title is RKI-165.

They do a pretty neat job of faking the breasts and the milk. Fun stuff.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
This was a feat! What an ingenious way to uncover the secret cargo. Even when I knew the secret, by the way, I still couldn't find the movie by eyeballing the face and breasts (on the DMM page)... I needed to resort to hovering my mouse's cursor around until I spotted the DVD code.

Looks like you owe two thanks, Ninku2003... one for Gentleman Codegeek, and the second for the amazing detective Raymond Chandler must have dedicated an undiscovered novel toward.

By the way, Ninku2003, does 2003 signify the year of your birth? I was just trying to understand why you would have classified the youthful Yu Wakabayashi as a "MILF."

ninku2003

Apr 19, 2013
I hope that increases the chances that the actress as well as the movie gets identified.
But somehow it doesn't look very realistic, doesn't it? I know that breast of pregnant women tend to give milk on their own if the women hears a baby crying. But this...

attachment.php

Thanks

ninku2003

Apr 19, 2013
This was a feat! What an ingenious way to uncover the secret cargo. Even when I knew the secret, by the way, I still couldn't find the movie by eyeballing the face and breasts (on the DMM page)... I needed to resort to hovering my mouse's cursor around until I spotted the DVD code.

Looks like you owe two thanks, Ninku2003... one for Gentleman Codegeek, and the second for the amazing detective Raymond Chandler must have dedicated an undiscovered novel toward.

By the way, Ninku2003, does 2003 signify the year of your birth? I was just trying to understand why you would have classified the youthful Yu Wakabayashi as a "MILF."

the 2003 is not my year of birth, im just put that cause my other username in online games is 2002 so i'd just add 1 year... nothing special hahahah

hmmm... cause there's a milk in her breast.

ninku2003

Apr 19, 2013

the 2003 is not my year of birth, im just put that cause my other username in online games is 2002 so i'd just add 1 year... nothing special hahahah

ninku2003

Apr 19, 2013