Please help ID this girl

Shambo

May 4, 2008
Would anyone know this JAV actress name? I have seen her in a few JAV movies before but can't seem to remember which. She is in NHDTA-457 but is not credited

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 68

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Our golden-hearted helpers have been known to make an I.D. from just one photograph, but I wouldn't have counted on that, Shambo; I also wouldn't assume folks would have a copy of the movie you mentioned, and I'd have made it as easy as possible for those already unselfishly giving of their time.

We've got a confusing movie here, because there are a lot of actresses. I would have specified which scene yours appears in, what kind of clothing she is wearing, anything that would help single her out. I would have also included more pictorial reference. (I know this is work, but better the questioner do the work than the potential answerer - who will be spending enough time as it is.)

For example, the first set of screen shots I hunted down was this:

NHDTA-457 Collage.jpeg

Can you see where your girl is? I can't.

Another set that wasn't very helpful, as far as pinning your lady down (I suspected the one with the profile at 01:07:30, but could not be sure... until further confirmation):

http://img55/th/04698/b2w7z9r4tdht.jpg

That meant more time hunting down other sets of screen shots. Finally, here was a good one:

We can see your girl appears in the second scene, about one hour into the movie. Luckily, there was one facial close-up frame from the above (at 01:09:22) - otherwise, it would have been hard to tell. (Here is another set of screeen shots, where a facial close shot of the mystery miss appears in the sixth row.)

This is important, because one of our ready resources, Sougouwiki, tells us there is "A total of three sets of nine," and whatever credits they give is in order. They supplied the names of the first trio, but when it came to the second set (looks to me from these shots that there are only two girls standing back-to-back, and not three), the resource identified only one - Natsuki Hasegawa - and as you similarly concluded, doesn't look to me like that's your lady.

Hopefully, the answer will be forthcoming.

Reactions: 1 person