Please Help ID 2 Cover Girls (Probably an easy request ;), complete with list of possible names)

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
In both of these cases I'm just inquiring as to the main idol on the cover of each, the girl...enjoying the desk on the cover of the 1st, and the largest image on the cover of the 2nd, cute with the huge tatas and glasses.

These should be simple, I just wasn't sure how to pick them out of the numerous names listed for both titles on Javlib.

Thanks a bunch for your time on this one, ladies and gents. I've listed the usual suspects in each title under the images~~^^. (PS- if direct linking to JavLib is against the rules I'm unawares, don't shoot me, let me know and I'll remove them)

ARM-510

arm510sopl.jpg

Kanou Ayako, Mizumi Saki, Tamaki Mai, Sakuragi Yukine, Hayama Miku, Koizumi Mari, Saitou Mizuki

KTDS-748

i260174.jpg

Nishina Momoka, Nohara Momoka, Mochida Mikoto, Hakuchou Asuka, Hodumi Yuuri, Yoshinaga Akane, Irie Manami, Nishikawa Rion, Hoshizaki Yuuna, Watanabe Momo

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Thanks for the reply~!

If that is indeed her, wasn't expecting the girl most predominantly on the cover in the 2nd to be uncredited / not even have a JavLib page, damn. Anyone think she might be another of the credited girls?

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
I'll check out some of her videos and see if it pans out, thanks for the attempt whatever the case may be!

I really hope we can identify the latter lady...a JAV girl that cute with breasts that nice demands serious and extensive...research.

Last edited: