Please help guys, who is this girl featured in SDDE-315? Any help would be great :)

wingy123

Jun 22, 2009
She is very cute and sexy.
I am sure one of you jav experts could identify her? Thanks :)

Attachments

• Untitled3.jpg
    Untitled3.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 368
  • Untitled2.jpg
    Untitled2.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 235
  • Untitled1.jpg
    Untitled1.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 219

wingy123

Jun 22, 2009
DMM doesn't name any performer: http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/detail/=/cid=1sdde315/

But Sougouwiki does: http://sougouwiki.com/d/%a5%b5%a5%a6%a5%ca%a5%ec%a5%c7%a5%a3%a4%ce%a4%aa%bb%c5%bb%f6
Akari Asagiri: http://sougouwiki.com/d/%c6%ee%cc%ee%a4%a2%a4%ab%a4%ea
Yuna Shiina: http://sougouwiki.com/d/%c4%c7%cc%be%a4%e6%a4%ca
And 5 other performers which are unknown. Unfortunately the one you're looking for is one of the unknown.

Hmmm thanks anyway bud. I just really want to know what else she has been in really. Knew this would be a tough one as def not seen her before.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Those were excellent pics you offered, Wingy123; others who post queries oughtta take note.

And yes, we can gather you are interested in other works by this actress; that is what Gentleman Codegeek was trying to assist you with, at least by narrowing down the possibilities, to help you in your quest for her identity, and then her other films. That is how the process works, unless someone has a "Bingo" answer.

While I don't know the identity of this lady in question who has appeared in...

Sauna Lady Occupation 9 - Incidents of Sexual Harassment By Customers After They Were Unintentionally Aroused SP

(The sauna ladies don't look too harassed to me; their hearts appear very much to be in the favors they are offering.)

I did wish to add that while the crazy translation in Sougouwiki (which Codegeek once gave me a great hand in knowing my way around a little) does state there are five other actresses besides the two listed ones, in actuality, there seems to be five in total.

attachment.php

Note this blown-up group shot from the cover (where I think the lady in question stands to the far right; in the screen shots, she appears tall, nearly the same height as the businessman she's standing next to. Assuming the man is not unusually short)...

attachment.php

...As well as this screen shot from near the end of the movie.

So the importance of this finding, if correct, tells us we have only three unknowns to deal with, rather than five. That whittling down isn't going to help all that much in this case, because I have a feeling this trio of women is not well known.

But she seems to have a *slightly* distinctive face, so the JAV fancier who has run into her in something else may manage to pin her down. Otherwise, let's hope someone will be able to recognize her from the reference provided here.

For further assistance, these screen shots may come in handy (Please "CONTROL" key + "F" key the SDDE-315 code, and click on second "camera" icon in the next-to-right column), as well as these:

http://img18/th/03660/s2nuk89sefej.jpg

EDIT: We can see Member Rie Kumiko has come up with the name of another actress in the post below, that of Yui Aikawa; if correct, there are only two others left, but maybe Yui is the one in question (and that would take some looking into, of course). I wonder how Rie came up with this other possibility, since the usual sources only provide the two names Codegeek first came up with, if that.

Note that there are two of Yui; you might make a preliminary comparison to see if either fits with the mystery actress, a shot of whom is below (hope that's her, anyway):

attachment.php

Shots below are of Yui Aikawa Number One, the more popular one (Her DMM page):

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

From NTD48, MIGD-322, MIDD591; note her somewhat big ear in the latter

And these shots below are of Yui Aikawa Number Two (Her DMM page):

attachment.php

From SMA176

Attachments

• SDDE-315 Cover Group Worked.jpg
    SDDE-315 Cover Group Worked.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 882
  • SDDE-315 Group.jpg
    SDDE-315 Group.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 699
  • SDDE-315 Gal.jpg
    SDDE-315 Gal.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 658
  • Yui Aikawa -MIDD-591.jpg
    Yui Aikawa -MIDD-591.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 651
  • Yui Aikawa - MIGD-322.jpg
    Yui Aikawa - MIGD-322.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 640
  • Yui Aikawa - NTD-48.jpg
    Yui Aikawa - NTD-48.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 648
  • Yui Aikawa - SMA-176.jpg
    Yui Aikawa - SMA-176.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 662
Last edited by a moderator:

Rie Kumiko

Elle Alexandra
May 13, 2013
I know 3 of them and searching with keyword is their name combined together but no result.
It's sad that nowhere listed full casts.
Here is name of 3 actresses I know in case you want to continue searching: Yuna Shiina/椎名ゆな - Akari Asagiri/朝桐光 - Yui Aikawa/あいかわ優衣

wingy123

Jun 22, 2009
Thank you Jugulear and Rie Kumiko for both trying to help. Hopefully she will appear in another JAV and then we can identify her.