Please anyone know the name of this girl from DANDY-066 scene?

javloverz

Jun 26, 2014
1dandy00066pl.jpg

This is old video and was casted by my favorite jav model, Yui Matsuno (she was retired :( ) but I am intrested with the girl that be cameo in this video. She is not going nude and not playing sex, just help to masturbate with her hand after Yui Matsuno did. Anyone know her name? I mark her with red sign. Thank you.

1dandy00066jp-1.jpg
1dandy00066jp-2.jpg
1dandy00066jp-3.jpg

javloverz

Jun 26, 2014
Sorry I open this thread again .
I found her again in DANDY-135 scene, but I still dont know her name. Maybe someone can help me identificate her name. If dont find her name, maybe someone can find videos with her more. Maybe she have retired, but I still curious with her. Oh God.
1dandy00135pl.jpg

Her scene :
1dandy00135jp-6.jpg

More her scene pics

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I know you very much would like to know who the lady is, Javloverz, but bumping your thread with such frequency is not only discourteous, it isn't going to help. I usually wait a few months before I bump my I.D. threads.

(You see, the members who make a point of consistently helping out are rare... not everyone is the wonderful Electromog... and the ones who are pitching in now will probably lose interest, and they will be replaced by a new bunch of helpful members. By waiting, you expose your question to new people. Those who are actively helping out now have most likely seen your thread, and if they could have helped, they would have.)

The movie is over seven years old, she's a "side lady" (those are very tough to pin down, that is, the cameo actresses who don't do sex), and we know her from only one film (the second one, DANDY-135, is a recycle of -066), meaning that she is probably very obscure. Let's hope someone will eventually know, but the odds are not good.

None of your "More her scene pics" from Post #6 (underneath the "Spoiler" button) works; the message I get is: "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action." You should definitely perform an EDIT and re-upload your photos, and preferably embed them for easy viewing, because the more pictures you have, the more you will be increasing the slim chance for recognition. (And you do realize any angle as the one you picked for your second photo in Post #1... where we don't see her face... is not going to help!)