Pixy new label !!! [ Pixy Special ]

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
apparently a new special label was made for shows that will be directed by Murakami Teruaki. the 1st series to be relaased under this new label will be 監獄戦艦 which will be released May 23 DL version and 29 package version.

Just in case there are some who don't know Murakami he is responsible for shows like Dark Love, Taimanin Asagi , Seifuku Shoujo series etc.

perhaps the tym has come for us to get a Pixy releases in the 1st week of the month and a Pixy Special release at the end. Will we be getting Suzuki Mirano Deluxe or Diamond Pink Pineapple in the future?

http://www.pixy-soft.com/product/kangoku/index.html

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
as long as it is no "Kryptonite Vanilla" I´ll take it...(hehe...)...

gonna look for it...

edit: so it wasn´t the game cover I´d posted, it was the real one. Misleaded by the "rhombus"...

It´s called "Digital Anime", what ever that may be, reg Pixy I don´t expect a positive result reading this...

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
what "rhombus" ? what do u mean digital anime?

btw they will be using a new system for the cum juice. brainwashing will be present in this series.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
this is from the cover (left on top), it tells "DIGITAL ANIME"...

...and what I meant by "rhombus", I know it is none..

-> edit: me fool! it is the cover of the game, not from the animation, as the label is Lilith, not Pixy! Perhaps my brain should be washed too, at least it should be my mouth, soap preferred... - sorry...

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=643505

another 1st. screens and demo movie are now avaible for kangoku even though its still more than 3 weeks before it gets released. situation-wise we should be getting gang bangs but it seems the guys will just be taking their turn 1 by 1, too bad for henben

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Man, I don't care if they take turns one at a time, I'm still excited for this! I love that animation style as it should be apparent by now as I've gone on about how much I liked Asagi, as well as Dark Love and other hens done in this style. Also I believe that this is based on a set that was done by UPS. At least that's what a friend told me.

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
I mean that this is the hentai anime adaptation of a hcg (or perhaps an eroge) set drawn by the artist Utility Pole Spirit. If my friend is correct that is. Which seems to be the case since it looks like they did Asagi as well. But I'm ignorant when it comes to such things so it's very possible that I'm wrong about this.