[Photobook] Shiho Kato 加藤史帆 - 1st Photobook #Aitai #会いたい

Mimisan

Akiba Citizen
Sep 3, 2019
00001.jpg

[Photobook] Shiho Kato 加藤史帆 - 1st Photobook #Aitai #会いたい

加藤史帆1st写真集「#会いたい」

Please note (from scanner):

1. This is an important update that minimizes the color cast problems in previous versions. I don't plan on revisiting this photobook again, so please consider this my final update and final version. My previous upload has been deleted. Please stop seeding that one and switch over to this new one whenever you can.
2. I've scanned, descreened, color corrected, and manually cleaned up all pages.
3. I unbound the book, but pages still have some cutoff because of damage from binding and page straightening.
4. Double-page spreads aren't completely accurate because the images extend to the gutter edge, where damage from binding had to be worked around.
5. I've included scans of all the dust jackets: regular, Rakuten, HMV, and Kinokuniya.
6. There are four types of double-sided posters. They are slightly smaller than double-page spreads. Only two posters are included here.
7. The official page count isn't listed on the publisher's website, but several other sources list the book at 148 pages. When I scanned it, I ended up with 144 pages. I assume 148 includes the front cover, inside front cover, inside back cover, and back cover in the numbering (4 + 144 actual pages).

Release Date: 2023-06-20
149 JPGs | 1.74GB | 3rd scan

Download »
加藤史帆1st写真集「会いたい」_(3rd_scan).rar (1787.8 Mb)

Reactions: CoolKevin

Mimisan

Akiba Citizen
Sep 3, 2019
00001.jpg

[Photobook] Shiho Kato 加藤史帆 - #Aitai -Other Cut 'Special Photo Book'- #会いたい 特製アザーカットミニブック

加藤史帆1st写真集「#会いたい」特製アザーカットミニブック

Please note (from scanner):

1. This is a 12-page booklet of alternate cuts of some photos from Kato Shiho's 1st photobook. It was distributed to lottery winners in November 2023.
2. I've scanned, descreened, color corrected, and manually cleaned up all pages.
3. I unbound the booklet, but pages still have some cutoff because of damage from binding and page straightening.

Release Date: 2023-11-13
12 JPGs | 101MB

Download »
加藤史帆1st写真集「会いたい」特製アザーカットミニブック.rar (101.9 Mb)