[Photobook] Saki Yanase 柳瀬早紀 - Yanase Saki Zenkan Set 285 Mai Shuroku!! (2017-07-20)

yamadakun5577

Sep 1, 2018
Nice! Where did you get this from? I only know of the ebook you can buy on japanese websites. But you need a program for that - its not actually a file with images.

Reactions: tliu223

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Nice! Where did you get this from? I only know of the ebook you can buy on japanese websites. But you need a program for that - its not actually a file with images.
There are dozens more digital photo shoots of her at many online shops. Even if they have DRM screen capture software can easily be used which was probably what was done in this case...

yamadakun5577

Sep 1, 2018
There are dozens more digital photo shoots of her at many online shops. Even if they have DRM screen capture software can easily be used which was probably what was done in this case...
Good idea! Didnt think of that. I only used OBS on some videos, haha^^
Id really like to get my hands on the actual image files :p

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Good idea! Didnt think of that. I only used OBS on some videos, haha^^
Id really like to get my hands on the actual image files :p
If by actual image files you mean the "original" jpg images then that will never happen… No online shop sells their original jpg files. They almost all sell DRM protected pdf or shitty proprietary file formats that require the use of their own garbage viewer. Either way the result of good screen captures is just as good if not at lease a little better than the pdfs are.

yamadakun5577

Sep 1, 2018
If by actual image files you mean the "original" jpg images then that will never happen… No online shop sells their original jpg files. They almost all sell DRM protected pdf or shitty proprietary file formats that require the use of their own garbage viewer. Either way the result of good screen captures is just as good if not at lease a little better than the pdfs are.
Yeah, youre right. Thats not gonna happen. ^^
Do you know any good screencap software for images?

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Yeah, youre right. Thats not gonna happen. ^^
Do you know any good screencap software for images?
There are plenty. But the few that I like & use are Snagit for windows & Snapz for Mac. Mind you some of those shitty viewers are able to know if and when screen capture software is being used and just show a blank screen… Good luck!

yamadakun5577

Sep 1, 2018
There are plenty. But the few that I like & use are Snagit for windows & Snapz for Mac. Mind you some of those shitty viewers are able to know if and when screen capture software is being used and just show a blank screen… Good luck!
Thanks! I will give Snagit a shot :)