[Photobook] Hinano Kamimura 上村ひなの - 1st Photobook As is そのままで

Mimisan

Akiba Citizen
Sep 3, 2019
00001.jpg

[Photobook] Hinano Kamimura 上村ひなの - 1st Photobook As is そのままで

上村ひなの1st写真集「そのままで」

Please note (from scanner):

1. This is an important update that minimizes the color cast problems in the previous version. I don't plan on revisiting this photobook again, so please consider this my final update and final version. My previous upload has been deleted. Please stop seeding that one and switch over to this new one whenever you can.
2. I've scanned, descreened, color corrected, and manually cleaned up all pages.
3. I unbound the book, but pages still have some cutoff because of damage from binding and page straightening.
4. Double-page spreads aren't completely accurate because the images extend to the gutter edge, where damage from binding had to be worked around. Some spreads in the printed book have a few millimeters of missing picture where the double pages align. Those areas simply weren't printed, so I had to fill in the missing portions.
5. Some pages are oriented differently from the majority of the pages, as well as from each other. The double-page spreads on pages 6+7 and 142+143 have their text oriented one way but their image oriented another way. For these two spreads, I've included two versions: a version that allows the text to be read normally (marked "A") and a version that allows the image to viewed as intended (marked "B"). The double-page spread on pages 44+45 has been rotated to match the promotional picture posted on the photobook's official Twitter/X account. Page 56 and page 57 have been rotated based on my best guess of how the images are intended to be viewed.
6. Paper texture is very noticeable because of the type of paper used for this book. I tried to minimize its appearance where it was feasible.
7. Some pages suffer from streaky printing and major ink smudging. I tried to fix this in places where I could.
8. There are six types of postcards. Only two postcards are included here.

Release Date: 2023-09-12
141 JPGs | 1.29GB | 2nd scan

Download »
上村ひなの1st写真集「そのままで」_(2nd_scan).rar (1327.8 Mb)