FileJoker Exclusive [Photobook] Akari Nibu 丹生明里 1st Photobook - Easy Relationship やさしい関係

Mimisan

Akiba Citizen
Sep 3, 2019
00001.jpg

[Photobook] Akari Nibu 丹生明里 - Easy relationship やさしい関係

丹生明里1st写真集「やさしい関係」

Please note (from scanner):

1. This is an important update that minimizes the color cast problems in previous versions. I don't plan on revisiting this photobook again, so please consider this my final update and final version. My previous upload has been deleted. Please stop seeding that one and switch over to this new one whenever you can.
2. I've scanned, descreened, color corrected, and manually cleaned up all pages.
3. I unbound the book, but pages still have some cutoff because of damage from binding and page straightening.
4. Paper texture is very noticeable because of the type of paper used for this book. I tried to minimize its appearance where it was feasible.
5. Double-page spreads aren't completely accurate because the images extend to the gutter edge, where severe damage from binding had to be worked around.
6. I've included scans of all the dust jackets: regular, HMV, Rakuten, and TSUTAYA. For the TSUTAYA dust jacket, I've included two versions of the front: one without the obi and one with the obi.
7. There are six types of postcards. Only two postcards are included here.

Release Date: 2022-07-26
169 JPGs | 1.74GB | 3rd scan

Download »
丹生明里1st写真集「やさしい関係」_(3rd_scan).rar (1782.3 Mb)