phantasy star universe

Eggs

Desu! Desu! Desu! Desu!
Dec 7, 2006
I'll be playing soon. xD Still need to think up a name for my lolibot though... :p

Denamic

Swedish Meat
Staff member
Super Moderator
Former Staff
Dec 7, 2006
It's over-rated, that's what it is!
Of course, I've only played the offline part of the game.
I suppose an online community and actual people makes up for what the offline part seriously lacked.
Though I still really don't like that constant hack and slash thing it has going.

All in all, I suppose it's not that bad..

Ether

flaming hobo
Dec 7, 2006
It's over-rated, that's what it is!
Of course, I've only played the offline part of the game.
I suppose an online community and actual people makes up for what the offline part seriously lacked.
Though I still really don't like that constant hack and slash thing it has going.

All in all, I suppose it's not that bad..

blasphemy! The story mode itself (which you can dl, btw, not telling where) is worth it. I loved the story and the structure, and thats why I decided to pay for the online part too. PS: Its a HACK N' SLASH. thats why its constant. what do you want, a HACK PAUSE SLASH?

peacius

Dec 13, 2006
hmm, well it seems that ill have to go and find this game on my own and give it a shot. once i do ill tell you all what i think about it!

Kasuga

大阪
Nov 14, 2006
I think they have it on their main site or something for download. I'm not really sure because I actually went out and bought the game. Another thing is that they don't have cd key codes so everyone can play it for free except for the online mode.

Denamic

Swedish Meat
Staff member
Super Moderator
Former Staff
Dec 7, 2006
I think that's exactly what they wanted.
See, when people play the offline game, they expect people to want to play the online part too.
It's a bussiness strategy, and it's one that I like.

peacius

Dec 13, 2006
its kind of like how george lucas released star wars episodes iv, v, vi first, and then went back and made i, ii, iii. that way all the fans from before would be dying to see what happened before iv, and all the people now would want to see them cause they are simply amazing (although the originals are WAY better)...
well, maybe its not exactly the same, haha. but it is definitely called business, and its just something that has to be done. like a test drive when you buy a car for instance!