Penis Pot Plant

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Metroplex1978

May 10, 2009
There is this movie I've been trying to find, from memory its about a girl that grows a penis in a pot plant and fucks herself with it, I know there are two of these, Google won't help, so I hope someone knows the codes.
Thanks!

iwillbeban

Nov 27, 2010
Are you talking about these?

13gvg120pl.jpg

13gvg132pl.jpg

http://www.javlibrary.com/en/vl_searchbytitle.php?searchid=11495765&keyword=Raw Ji ○ Port Breeding

Contrary to what you said, it was very easy to find in Google. Just used "penis pot" ( :) ) in Japanese as a key phrase.

iwillbeban

Nov 27, 2010
Thanks!
Also learnt that to properly search videos in Google, it's better to use Japanese.

Yup, you don't have to be knowledgeable in Japanese. Just use Google Translate to translate key phrases. It also helps to search directly in google.co.jp for more relevant results.