Pc games

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

tenchi2020

Apr 2, 2007
Hi, I'm a big fan of anime. I really like the drawing of the characters. Recently I just build a new pc that can handle most of the lastest games. I was wondering if you guy have any suggestion as to any good pc games. What I'm looking for is good graphic with characters similar to anime character. Action, adventure, with a bit of rpg, should have lots character and weapons to chose from.

nosihc

May 12, 2007
most mmorpg have enought of weapon to keep you busy
not a game expert here,i suggest you should go to a gamebase-forum to ask

CalinX2

HellBlazer
Jun 26, 2008
try mass effect.. the charachters are really well done, and the textures are extremeley good, althought that isn't anime style it's developet by bioware(have you ever played jade empire or nwn?), but if you want strictly an anime based i suggest you choose a corean mmorpg's (9 dragon's is thery good but only if you have much time)