paradox of the cryptomancers! (Win bitcoin & play a puzzle game)

ashshark

Araumi No Ohja
Jul 11, 2016
the real question is, works? because would be nice to try (i am really in a complicated moment and a extra would be great) o.o

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
the real question is, works? because would be nice to try (i am really in a complicated moment and a extra would be great) o.o
I’m not sure what you mean. Of course it works. Already 15 people have won hundreds of dollars in bitcoin!

ashshark

Araumi No Ohja
Jul 11, 2016
I’m not sure what you mean. Of course it works. Already 15 people have won hundreds of dollars in bitcoin!
what i said was... some pages like that, are scam, and dont pay anything (to get bitcoins you have to pay money to "upgrade" and bve able to get the bitcoins) so for that i asked if the page you use works, how i said, some page are scam, plus when you reach the minimun amount (or any amount, dont matter right now) you just dont get any bitcoin :/

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
what i said was... some pages like that, are scam, and dont pay anything (to get bitcoins you have to pay money to "upgrade" and bve able to get the bitcoins) so for that i asked if the page you use works, how i said, some page are scam, plus when you reach the minimun amount (or any amount, dont matter right now) you just dont get any bitcoin :/
Well, this is not a "page". It's an actual game that you buy, download & play from steam. Unfortunatly yesterday the last puzzle was successfully solved so there is no bitcoin remaining.
In this game there is no upgrade and you, the player only pay once to get the game. After that there was the potintial to win bitcoin. Now it's all gone, as every puzzle has been solved and the prize money has been calimed.
Yes there are scam games & sites out there but this was not one.
It's an ok game if you like ARG puzzles. Me, I'm a casual gamer and it was not very enjoyable for me.

Reactions: ashshark

ashshark

Araumi No Ohja
Jul 11, 2016
Well, this is not a "page". It's an actual game that you buy, download & play from steam. Unfortunatly yesterday the last puzzle was successfully solved so there is no bitcoin remaining.
In this game there is no upgrade and you, the player only pay once to get the game. After that there was the potintial to win bitcoin. Now it's all gone, as every puzzle has been solved and the prize money has been calimed.
Yes there are scam games & sites out there but this was not one.
It's an ok game if you like ARG puzzles. Me, I'm a casual gamer and it was not very enjoyable for me.

I see, well thanks for the info, i am not into arg puzzle games so i dont have any chance xD also if you say is not very enjoyable i will take that and not try it (also how you said before, the prize is claimed xP) again thank you ^^