Paper or plastic? (she needs cosmetic surgery!)

M1N0RA

Aug 13, 2012
h_924moc019pl.jpg

I could not believe that was her. [...] But if that's Momonogi Kana, then even I cannot deny that massive improvement. Not that I changed my mind and encourage plastic surgery from now on, but wow...

I much prefer her natural girl-next-door look to be quite frank. She looks really good on that IP cover, but it's that generic and artificial sort of good. She had beautiful perky breasts too... Not a good decision if you ask me.

R1k0

Feb 17, 2019
I much prefer her natural girl-next-door look to be quite frank. She looks really good on that IP cover, but it's that generic and artificial sort of good. She had beautiful perky breasts too... Not a good decision if you ask me.
Obese girl - it's a natural, girl with well shape body it's a unnatural? What a weird point of view.
Judge girls by covers it's a ridiculously, covers always edited and often does not correspond to reality.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
(Hey, ding, I know how sensitive you are when it comes to off-topic, but this is the best thread that I can post this to since I don't think it's worth its own thread.)
Well unfortunately my original idea didn't work so well and the thread pretty much died. Thanks for breathing some life to it. Topic is drifting away from the original idea but if that's what it take to keep it alive...

So how many of you guys are familiar with Momonogi Kana? If you're not, here's one of her recent covers:

ipx439pl.jpg

Pretty hot, huh? I think she is so I watch her sometimes. Last time, however, I went back to browse some of her older titles and what did I find? This:

h_924moc019pl.jpg

I could not believe that was her. And she's done more than just this film looking like... that. She then disappeared from JAV for two months and came back as a hottie for IdeaPocket pretty much looking like she does on that first cover that I linked. So what happened? Did she do plastic surgery? Was it just a matter of losing weight and changing her hair? Did the admin mess up and put two different girls under one name that happened to have the same name??? I really don't know, that's why I'm turning to the experts here. But if that's Momonogi Kana, then even I cannot deny that massive improvement. Not that I changed my mind and encourage plastic surgery from now on, but wow...

Well very interesting case indeed. Looking up the "authoritee" on such things... Wow seems everyone is on the same page, those two are really the same girl (???)
松嶋真麻 :1994年10月20日,T153cm・B95cm(Hカップ)・W64cm・H93cm
桃乃木かな:1996年12月24日,T153cm・B80cm(Fカップ)・W54cm・H80cm

Those are crazy different vitals, other than height. And the fandom is pretty sure, because of the moles on her left cheek. But wow, she lost 5cm, 10cm, 13cm from her breasts, waist and hip. and 2 cup sizes. and gained 2 years and 2 months age??? You know I am still skeptical that they are one and the same girl. Against the wisdom of the fandom and industry insider.

Anyway... what else to add? Yeah in general I agree plastic surgery often make a girl more beautiful, more profitable and less memorable.

Reactions: Blade Runner

periph

Sep 28, 2012
Couple of interesting articles detailing plastic surgery on Eimi Fukada and Kirara Asuka.

Eimi Fukada's is particularly detailed because apparently the clinic used her to advertise so there are clinical before and after photos in addition to media photos from before and after:
https://www.digitalsojourn.org/fukadaeimi-seikei/

Kirara Asuka's is not as detained and doesn't have the clinical photos but does a good job tracing the work done:
https://www.digitalsojourn.org/asukakirara-seikei/