Pantyhose fetish anyone?

djork

Aug 6, 2008
does anyone here have a fetish of seeing pantyhose on women? some JAV with OLs, racequeens, etc with them wearing pantyhose on is so hot, but not many can be found here.

just google maxxraven pantyhose, pop into that site (full of rapidshare downloads) and you know what i mean by pantyhose fetish.

Reactions: agegap

Sami1977

Mar 4, 2009
Yep, I'm a BIG pantyhose fetishist... And I know about Maxxraven's blog, I must have downloaded about 80% of the stuff there :XD: There are a few series that I like particularly, for example fetish of leotard white tights and nearly all material from the same distributor (Rouge).

Sami1977

Mar 4, 2009
Yep, lesbian schoolgirls in tights is also my favourite asian PH movie :XD: I'm eagerly waiting for the blog to update...

djork

Aug 6, 2008
haha it's cool that i'm not the only one here. I've been to those two sites previously, and seems like they've slowed in uploading quite a bit. Not that I'm complaining, i'm sure it takes a lot of effort to do all that without expecting anything in return.

My favourites are also leotard/pantyhose combo, and i noticed that racequeen vids are increasingly rare nowadays, and even so they come without the hose - maybe it's a trend nowadays? but i'm sure the RQs at the paddock do not skip the hose.

I dislike vids where they rip the hose to shreds, that's not how i'd like to appreciate pantyhose. More like a small little hole ripped into it, that'll be perfect.

Nurse vids, they might pose with pantyhose on the cover, but in the vids they're almost gone/non existent/ using stockings instead.

The occasional teacher vid would have some pantyhose on, but chances are good that the pantyhose will be taken off once the action begins.

So basically that really narrows my preferences down to the "leg sex" vids, etc, or specifically those catered to pantyhose. Somehow I prefer sheer pantyhose to the thicker tights. I thought the sheer material is sexier.

Just my observations ;)

Deuxsonic

Taitsu! Pansuto! Hai!
Jan 11, 2009
Hmmmm...

XELI

Asian Pantyhose Lover
Jul 25, 2010
Hey guys...i LOVE pantyhose too!!

suntorymalts

Mar 17, 2007
I love it too..since a long time..but it has to be uncensored.
You habe to See The pussy thru The Hose.
Pref. Spreading legs..i cold throw my mouth right into it:D