Paid vs Unpaid Sites

creyzi4zb12

May 2, 2008
I have no experience going into paid sites before.
What's the difference in getting JAV from paid sites to unpaid sites?
Can you get more videos/search for videos more easily from paid sites?
Do paid sites have better quality JAV than the free ones?

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Paid site more then likely will not have watermarks on titles unless it is added by the publisher/studio themselves. Which means no Chinese website ads at least. And the quality is usually better then ripped/free/tube sites.

Reactions: Supmop

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I have no experience going into paid sites before.
What's the difference in getting JAV from paid sites to unpaid sites?
Can you get more videos/search for videos more easily from paid sites?
Do paid sites have better quality JAV than the free ones?

yes, you can downloads more easy from pay sites, they have a lot of videos and all available from single resource

while from free sites, you need more effort and times, because you'll get some from here some from there, and when you get a link (even from premium acc) some could be invalid / dead

compare from what we usually get from free downloads, videos from pay sites are better quality & free from advertisement / disturbing text

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
Free: yes, there are sometime exceptions, but overall: popups aplenty, risk of malware/viruses/etc, artificially slower speeds for 'non premium users', low quality (resolution and bitrate), gargantuan watermarks, totally illegal, whether you upgrade to 'premium' or not you help make "upstanding" guys like these richer (until they go to jail):
https://torrentfreak.com/ryushare-file-host-owner-arrested-cash-cars-motorcycles-seized-140414/

Paid: no ads, no popups (usually), no watermarks or small watermarks, better quality, faster speeds, legal 10% of the time (assuming we're talking about English-language paysites showing censored content that aren't owned by the studios -- 99.9% legal if just referring to studio-run sites like R18 and Akiba-Web).

Jackdee

Aug 19, 2011
I have had a subscription for xxx-av.com for a few months. Almost all the videos are full length videos, downloads are fast and effortless and new videos everyday. All the videos are uncensored on that site and good quality. They are connected with other paid sites so the variety is pretty good. I haven't tried any other paid site to be honest.

On a negative, the volume of videos is more on unpaid sites and I don't mind small watermarks and ads if it is a good scene or actress.