Our Favorites From Oldies JAV (the 90s - early 2000's)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Yeah, it is the oldest movie studio in Japan.
The oldest uncensored jav i have seems to be from the early 90's of a young Sayuri Shinohara vid i found in this great site.
Sorry for the 2 years late reply.:keringat::maaf:

no problem, thanks for the reply :)

early 90s JAV had many great girls, natural beauties who looks really japanese, but the sex are bad because horrible wide & thick mozaik, but overall many of them are worth to watch

Reactions: mago

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I lived in Japan from 2002-2007, and Nao Oikawa was the first AV talent I came across. Lust at first sight. Other favorites were Ran Asakawa, Ryoko Mizusaki, Ryoko Mitaki, An Nanba, Ai Nagase, Honoka, and Rumiko Hasegawa.

Ryoko Mitake, Honoka and Ran Asakawa surely must watch, they are my favorites ;)

do you like Asami Joh and Hiyori Shiraishi too ?

holyabdul

Jun 20, 2008
Loved Sanae Asou. Cute face and smashing natural body with puffy nipples and banging curves. She retired young.

She made a comeback of sorts I think some years ago, but by this time she got bad looking implants, which is a total turn off.

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
Yua Aida is the previous version of Yui Hatano. The current popular girl is Yui Hatano. And she is slightly darker and when she arches her body, she looks very hot.
Yui along with hibiki is very close to ai uehara in terms of hardcore no limits. Yua Aida like sora Aoi retired during their body peak and popularity with mostly vanilla s1 and maxa title,

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Loved Sanae Asou. Cute face and smashing natural body with puffy nipples and banging curves. She retired young.

She made a comeback of sorts I think some years ago, but by this time she got bad looking implants, which is a total turn off.
She was NICE. Back in 2000 or so I had found a bunch of her photos when "Japantyhose" was all the rage. She had some legs on her!

Reactions: Supmop

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
She was NICE. Back in 2000 or so I had found a bunch of her photos when "Japantyhose" was all the rage. She had some legs on her!

Sanae Asou is good looking. but like what @Casshern2 mentioned about implants, her body shape looks not proportional. Just enjoy her face and long hair then.

Last edited:

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Reactions: bigloser0

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
Rei Himekawa- a masturbation cilp I found on the web years ago is what got me started on JAV.

Attachments

• 86aedvd01297pl.jpg
    86aedvd01297pl.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 171

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Akira Watase is one of the most attractive from the 90s

there are many pretty girls that more natural and looks more japanese than today generation, too bad at that time mozaik was very thick :(

Reactions: akidna and mago